I've got 200r4 issues...and need help

GSP

When the car is cool it shifts fine, after warm up though it's like it can't get to overdrive fast enough, I'll be doing 25-30 and it'll be in 3rd...??? It short shifts............REAL short......Then as I stop <5mph it has a problem going from 2nd to 1st.... Also it wont kick down after it warms up... So I thought maybe the throttle pressure needed adjustment.... Now it has VERY long shifts, like the damn thing thinks we're race'n... I can move the throttle pressure foward or back and it's still "hung" in this long shift crap... It's to the extreme either way, no middle ground... I wont be able to get it to the trans shop till tuesday, I'm hopeing that it just needs a filter and fluid change... But the way this year's been going, the car will probably burst into flames on the way to the shop...... Car has 111,000 miles and fluid is full and pink.....

Sounds like a sticky throttle valve in the valve body. A line pressure check can verify that prior to tearing into anything. Sounds like it's time to drop the pan & valve body, clean them out real good, install new gaskets and refill.

I hope thats all it is... It's doing the long shift thing right now... will it hurt the car to drive it to the shop...maybe 10 miles

Ok I just drove it to my Apt. from where it stayed last night, I had the windows down the whole way and when it's in OD and stoped it's making a buzing sound... I only does this in OD....

Up Date..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good News........I got the call form the trans shop around 12 today and ....................It's shot................. Pump is bad and converter is "locking up"...........