Janis stage 1 transmission

I decided to go with Janis i talk to him a few time on the phone the 1 thing i like about him over the phone is that he is calm and calm to me = confidence. IM SOLD Thank for all the imput

why are there not any good trans builders in the south? I live in Georgia and sure would like to find one. I had one done many years ago by a guy named Chuck out of lake city. But now I cant find anyone.

To me it seem like most of the turbo Buick are up north, maby that have something to do with it

Thats the same thing i said iv never owned a car that shifts like my gn does now aftet janis rebuilt it.

why are there not any good trans builders in the south? I live in Georgia and sure would like to find one. I had one done many years ago by a guy named Chuck out of lake city. But now I cant find anyone.
I live in the Atlanta area and I had my transmission built by Watson Transmissions in Valdosta Ga- Tony Watson is the owner (229-245-0110). I recommend this tranny shop which does top notch quality work. Its a 4 hour tow from Atlanta to take my car there but its really worth it. I have been running my car in THS/TAI/TPB class at TB.com Nationals and Bowling Green GS nationals for the past 4 years with no tranny failure. The tranny is a NLU with PTC 17 blade TQ which I also drive on the street as well. My car runs 6.20's @ 111 mph in the 1/8 mile- 9.70's in the 1/4 mile and weighs 3650 lbs. Give Tony a call and tell him Darrow Watts sent you- he is a really cool guy.

Haulz A