John Martin scumbag - probably not his real name! Vendors and sellers beware!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
john martin - might not be real name but this is where the products shipped.
710 75TH ST SE #1
EVERETT, WA 98203

Apparently the person at this address likes using other peoples credit cards to buy turbo buick products. Anyone know this scumbag???

Anyone in the Everett WA bragging about their new turbo protector and laptop stand????????????:mad: :mad:

New policy on our site- we ship ONLY to the billing address from now on.

Just to note, there is a member on this board named John Martin. He is from Texas (spooled231). John is an outstanding member of this community and I am 10000% sure this is not him. I hope for the real John here that some random person did not steal his identity to pull this stunt off.

Not from Texas. Billing address was in Indiana, ship to address was in WA state! Get this all the time, shipping requests to different than billing address but has never been a problem. Lesson learned! Will contact the authorities today but not expecting much. Google mapped the address and using their street view can see the actual building it was delivered to! Anybody recognize this apartment complex? Actually prowled around the whole complex using googlemaps street view hoping to see a TR parked somewhere but no luck. Was Apt#1 so should have been somewhere in front.

Attachments

• scumbag.jpg
    scumbag.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,557
Police report has been submitted. I am after you scumbag.:mad: What really pisses me off is that this is a member of our Buick community as these items are not purchased by someone from the general public, it is one of us!!!

That pisses me off too.:mad: I hope they nail his a$$. Good luck Mark.

"Billing address was in Indiana,"....So, who got stuck there? They have possibly been a victim of ID theft, and will find out they bought some TR stuff, for a car they don't own???
Have you contacted them?

Hmn...

"Billing address was in Indiana,"....Sounds like they have been a victim of ID theft. If they were, and reported the theft, the CC company should help you get taken care of.
Have you contacted the folks in IN.??

sorry to hear this BUT in this day an age with all the scamming NO WAY would I ship anything to a different address than on the card. Hope ya get it squared away :redface:

"Billing address was in Indiana,"....Sounds like they have been a victim of ID theft. If they were, and reported the theft, the CC company should help you get taken care of.
Have you contacted the folks in IN.??

That's why I said it might not be his real name. Called the phone number and emailed them with no response.

Been hit before personally myself before. Had someone charging stuff in Haiti and Turkey! Like I said previously, what pisses me off it is one of us. From now on all orders thru our site must ship to the billing address. Don't like that? Then send a money order. Not getting burned again, sorry!

i'm allmost certain i've shipped to that address in the past. didn't have any problems. but i can't remember the name and haven't been able to find it in my receipts. i'll keep looking and pm you if i can find any info for it.

Keep in mind that some of us ship to our work addresses so our wives don't find out about it!!

:)

bob

NO WAY this is John Martin from TX. He would never do anything like this.

To be honest Mark im really suprised this is the first time that has happen. Sorry to hear. Another scumbag strikes again.

Just to note, there is a member on this board named John Martin. He is from Texas (spooled231). John is an outstanding member of this community and I am 10000% sure this is not him. I hope for the real John here that some random person did not steal his identity to pull this stunt off.

KFB!

Thanks for alerting me regarding of a potential identity theft of my name and also Ive received a few phone calls.

I recently went through an extensive background and credit check 6 months ago when we bought the house and when I had to go through a government background check to support a government contract that our company supports. I am currently commuting on a weekly basis between Dallas TX and Anaheim CA and notified my financial institution prior to traveling of my itinerary to set up any alerts of any obscene charges.

I know the alerts work as several years back Ive had my financial institution put a hold on my accounts due to buying to many speed parts and transactions just prior to Bowling Green.

I will have a credit check reviewed in the next couple weeks to ensure no one has gotten my credit information.

Mark,

I wish you the best and will help in any way if you need my assistance. I will send you a PM with a couple ways to help track down the individual. BTW.....the electric cutout we bought from you about 5 years ago is still a great attention getter! :biggrin:

Best regards,
John Martin

Here is his order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sales Order
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Turbo Regal Custom Parts - 141 Ezra Street - North Haven, CT 06473
Contact us by email at mhueffman@snet.net

Order Number: 7835
Date: 5/18/2009 4:29:29 PM CST
To view your order online, copy the following line into your browser:
https://www.coolcart.net/shop/coolc...AB73854EA&ccip=24.18.217.157&ccaid=2230&ccf=1

DELIVER TO:
jorn martin
710 75TH ST SE #1
EVERETT, WA 98203
United States
E-mail: JOHNMARTIN72@MSN.COM

ORDERED ITEMS:
Turbo Oil Filter Kit
Model:BALL BEARING Turbo Protector
Model:CM-26-100 REPLACEMENT ELEMENT
Model:CM-26-852 REPLACEMENT O-RING
Qty: 1 at $193.00 ............................................ $193.00

Laptop Stand 120.00
Qty: 1 at $120.00 ............................................ $120.00

CHARGES:
Total: $313.00
Shipping: USPS/UPS/FEDEX $26.95
Sales Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: ................................................. $339.95

MISC:
How did you hear about us? Additonal comments on order.

ORDERED BY: john martin - - 1276 SPRINGLAKE DR BROWNSBURG IN 46112 United States - Ph: 2069637065 - Fax: - E-mail: JOHNMARTIN72@MSN.COM

BILLING INFORMATION: john martin - 1276 SPRINGLAKE DR - BROWNSBURG - IN - 46112 United States
Visa approval code: 800565- This transaction has been approved. Authorized Amt: $339.95 Transaction ID: 2438903553

DELIVER TO PHONE: 2069637065 - SHIPPING METHOD: USPS/UPS/FEDEX WEIGHT: n/a
IP: 24.18.217.157

---------------------------

Here is the friendly email I got from the cc merchant account company.

A CARDHOLDER COMPLAINT (CHARGEBACK) HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM YOUR BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT.

AS YOUR MERCHANT PROVIDER, WE ARE COMMITTED TO ASSISTING YOU WITH ANY CUSTOMER DISPUTES.

THE DETAILS ARE INCLUDED ON THE ATTACHED PDF FILE.
(If needed, please download the free Acrobat Reader from this link: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions)

A written copy has also been sent via United States Postal Service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should need any assitance.

Chargeback Department
Online Data Corp
26707 West Agoura Road, Suite 100
Calabasas, CA 91302
Email: chargeback.odc@ipaymentinc.com
Phone: 1-800-324-9825 #4
Fax: 1-877-559-1994

-----------------------

Date: 6/5/2009

RESPONSE NEEDED BY: 6/18/2009

26707 Agoura Rd. Ste 100
Calabasas, CA 91302

$339.95 HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM YOUR
BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT

Turbo Regal Custom Parts This Debit was initiated by a disputed
transaction from your customers credit card bank.

Reason given for chargeback:

Code: 483 Fraudulent Transaction - Card-Absent
Environment

ADJUSTMENT/DEBIT DATE: 6/5/2009 SEQUENCE #: 00915440965

MERCHANT #: 422899140004**** CARDHOLDER #: 4489XXXXXXXX8901

TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $339.95 REFERENCE #: 242289991***********

CHARGEBACK AMOUNT: $339.95 TRANSACTION DATE: 05/18/09

ACTION ALREADY TAKEN ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY:

-The chargeback has been verified that a full return credit has not been completed as of the date of this letter.

-Verified this chargeback has been received within time frames established by Visa/Mastercard rules and
regulations.

-The above dispute data is accurate and in accordance with Visa/Master Card regulations.
YOUR ACTION NECESSARY TO CONTEST THIS DISPUTE:

Your account is being chargedback for: Fraudulent Transaction - Card-Absent Environment

To reply to this chargeback, please provide by the Response Date:6/18/2009

The cardholder is claiming they did not engage in or authorize the phone/moto/internet transaction and the transaction
is fraudulent. Please provide an authorization form, invoice, and order detail showing Address Verification Service
(AVS) and CVV2 was approved. Also, please provide signed proof of delivery or documents showing services were
rendered.

Please provide the requested information along with copies (not originals) of all supporting documentation and a letter
describing why you are contesting this dispute.

[ ] I wish to contest this dispute. My letter and documentation are attached.

[ ] I am not contesting this dispute.

Merchant Name: __________________________________ Signature: __________________________________

Contact Person: __________________________________ Phone: ____________________________________

Please complete and forward via FAX to: 877-559-1994

If replying by mail, please rush response 1-2 day Email: chargeback.odc@ipaymentinc.com

delivery to:

Chargeback Department
Email Submissions must be sent via P/W protected Zip file

Online Data Corp
P/W must be 10 digits and called into 818-702-7342 and left on
26707 Agoura Rd. Ste 100
V/MFree programs available if needed:IZArc - The Best Freeware ZIP Utility - RAR 7-ZIP UNZIP UNRAR ENCRYPT ISO BIN or
Calabasas, CA 91302
WinZip - The Zip File Utility for Windows - Zip/Unzip, Encrypt/Decrypt

Contact #: 1-800-716-9641

So did they confirm that the CC was stolen or did this scumbag just dispute the charges so he didn't have to pay?