^&$^&$& John Wilde

CONGRATS John and Sharon. I thought she was going in on the 7th. Glad to hear all of you are doing great. Sorry to hear about the scare. You guys have had one stressful problem after another, both of you are troopers.

Get some rest and try to let Joshua stay in the nursery for a couple hours at a time while your there so both of you can recover. Especially at night so Sharon and yourself can get some sleep. I'm sure neither of you have rested well for over a month. With our second son we left him in the nursery all night so Mom could get sleep.

He does kinda favor Chow:biggrin:

John, Congratulations on one of lifes greatest blessings! We had a bad scare when my son was born 21 years ago but all is well and I hope all will be well for you too and you family too.
Mike

John,

Congratulations and God Bless your wife and son!!!! I had thought they were going to induce labor on the 9th from the last time we spoke and was actually gonna give you a call tonight, looks like your son had different plans:D :eek: Can only imagine what it must've felt like to go thru such a scary situation, but it's great to hear they are both doing well and now you can relax a bit! I'm sure there were a few Angels upstairs watching over Sharon and Joshua:)

Get some rest and I'll be talking to ya:cool:

PS: Since nobody else asked, how much did Joshua weigh??

Congratulations. Being a father is the greatest thing in life. Someone please instruct Chris Chow on how to hold a baby. :)

buick celebs..........chris chow,john wilde, and the latest buick guru joshua wilde........maybe he will finally finish super junk!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eek:
CIMG1187.jpg

Are you sure is not christ chows kid, look and compare, that kid doesnt look a bit white lmao :eek:

Congrats to you John.

Glad to hear all things turned out OK.

And you thought racing a car was a rush. Ha Ha

John..Congrats!!! Im very happy for you and the wife.

But whats with the look.Its way too soon.. Thats what you should look like 3 weeks from now... when the baby wakes up 2-3 times a night and it takes you 1 hr each time to get them back to sleep.LOL:D

Congrats John :) I'm glad to hear that both of them are doing better.

Looks like someone now has a junior dragster in their future ;)

Glad things turned out well John.

Those pictures will be classics.

My best wishes to Sharon and Joshua.

Mark E.

Congrats John! Sorry to hear that your wife had a bad reaction to meds. I am glad everything turned out. Best wishes for 2007 :cool:

The stoic look on my face is because my wife had a serious reaction to some medication she was given. Her vitals went off the charts and the baby’s plummeted.
To hear your pregnant wife say she is not ready to die is not something I wish on anyone.
For about 10 minutes I did not know if I would lose one or both of them.
I have not really come off of the stress of that situation yet.

Congrats John. My wife had similar complications on our first son. I don't wish those thoughts/situations on anyone. That's a good looking boy. Just think, now you have two more hands to help wrench on the car.:biggrin:

Congrats from our family too, John. If you need anything, you have my #.

congrats john on the new baby!!!! he,ll be the love of your life, you just cant believe how much fun they are .call me sometime when you can i know your really busy.the cage is done...........

Congrats JOhn, beautiful baby you got there. mine is now 2 and i hope to still Have "Fear" by the time he can learn to drive her. Congrats again!

Congratulations John! I hope you took my advise and got as much sleep as you could before the big day. :D

BTW, why is Chris so happy?

BTW, had my 2 kids and I'm finally getting back into playing with the car. Don't get rid of the buicks! Kids love them!