Joke of the day.....How are my photoshop skills?

Correction.

The black Mustang smacked the wall in the final. He didn't take the title this time. My intel resource was undependable. She watched the burnout and just assumed he won the race. He got steered to the wall after the concrete launch pad. Some feel it was an inadequate burnout.

Correction.

The black Mustang smacked the wall in the final. He didn't take the title this time. My intel resource was undependable. She watched the burnout and just assumed he won the race. He got steered to the wall after the concrete launch pad. Some feel it was an inadequate burnout.

Considering it's a few weeks away from PSCA's final two event's that's very unfortunate. Hopefully the driver is ok and the car can be repaired in time. If you're planning on going to SCSN this year lemme know Don. I'll be up there for the weekend.

Considering it's a few weeks away from PSCA's final two event's that's very unfortunate. Hopefully the driver is ok and the car can be repaired in time. If you're planning on going to SCSN this year lemme know Don. I'll be up there for the weekend.
He just slapped the front corner, then the back. It occurred right past the concrete launch pad. Nothing serious.

It's been a chore trying to get another turbine wheel. I'm not sure when the car will be back together, so I have no plans really.

He just slapped the front corner, then the back. It occurred right past the concrete launch pad. Nothing serious.

It's been a chore trying to get another turbine wheel. I'm not sure when the car will be back together, so I have no plans really.

Good news on the mustang. What's the deal with getting the wheel? If you haven't been to SCSN you're missing out. Every year I take a weeks vacation and get hotel room for the weekend just to go watch the racing and learn from the experts in the pits. Good investment to keep up to date on the current turbo technology.

Good news on the mustang. What's the deal with getting the wheel? If you haven't been to SCSN you're missing out. Every year I take a weeks vacation and get hotel room for the weekend just to go watch the racing and learn from the experts in the pits. Good investment to keep up to date on the current turbo technology.

I wish I knew. Has to come from England? They're holding back sending troops to Afghanistan and sending turbine wheels to the US, I guess. The latter is just down right mean.
Maybe they're using up all the turbos on hardware they're getting ready to send to down there.

Again Scott, you're going to have to educate me. What is SCSN?