Joke of the day.....How are my photoshop skills?

after all its a toyota production motor.:confused:
358 cu in, did you get Joe Gibbs approval? will you be painting number 20 on the side of the truck, with home depot markings?

We can paint whatever you want on the side. You're still sponsoring me for 2010, correct?:D This year will be much less costly since it's a pump gas motor:eek: I'll send the final proposal over Tue of next week for you to review. You still want that SUPER SECRET part you inquired about?

We can paint whatever you want on the side. You're still sponsoring me for 2010, correct?:D This year will be much less costly since it's a pump gas motor:eek: I'll send the final proposal over Tue of next week for you to review. You still want that SUPER SECRET part you inquired about?

absolutely!

I'm supposed to pick up the wounded rice part, as its all better now.
so funding for the comming season will be on track as purposed.

holy cow!

better get some wings cause that thing is gona fly!
....or use them for down force

nice work! really f-ing amazing

Congrats.......get ready for all the tech bs at the track.
And you know i love sonic booms, SO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

We've come a long way since Carlsbad, haven't we?:tongue: You back in town yet Ray?

YES YOU HAVE! I'm not back in town yet. However, I'll be coming back to look at some houses around 4 November and dropping my Surburban, Buick and trailer off. Then flying back to FL around 14 Nov. Then making my final drive back to CA on 4 Dec. Ahhhh, can't wait! :)

Bitchen fabrication!!

Nice work Scott!

Amazing how you were able to shoe horn all that motor into the Yota's engine compartment. Are you planning on throwing it on the dynojet before you take it to the track? I'd be interested in seeing what kinda numbers she'll lay down. Do you think it will be a match for Kevin's Supra? :D

Neal

Nice work Scott!

Amazing how you were able to shoe horn all that motor into the Yota's engine compartment. Are you planning on throwing it on the dynojet before you take it to the track? I'd be interested in seeing what kinda numbers she'll lay down. Do you think it will be a match for Kevin's Supra? :D

Neal

Thanks Neal. I'm not really a fan of Dynojets or the numbers they spit out. I use them just to dial in the XFI for drivability. Under high loads/speed I've noticed the rollers also tend to tear up the slicks as well. My HP guess is 1500-1800 on pump gas and 2200 or so on kill (not that I'll ever be able to use it) The 10.5 tire class I plan to run is in the 4.80-5.20@150mph+ range in the 1/8mi. Blue beast done yet?

You'd be some good competition for a couple Mustangs at the track down here.

Are those 2 procharged mustangs on a true 10.5 tire? I remember the black one being extremely loud:eek:
The black one would be your main competition. It is procharged.
It just won the fastest street car challenge today, again. You'll need to be mid 4s to have a chance with him. The red one is high 4s at this time, but he's just scratching the surface with what that turbo can do. If they get the chassis hooking well enough, the black one won't stand a chance. The black one is pretty maxed out on the procharger.

There are about 4 other closely matched cars that are doing around 5.30s.

Bring it down. These guys need to be shooken up a little.

Blue beast done yet?

It's up and running but not registered. I'm not sure if it's staying or going right now. I got an estimate on paint / bodywork last week. I might go for it but the problem is I don't hav anywhere to park it if I drop the cash to make it look nice. I guess we'll see.

Neal