You can type here any text you want

just another kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
Cruising around town last night when a black older style S-10 pulls up. Had a nice rumble to it, cowl hood, monster tach, decent lope...I inched the car forward a little and he did the same. Its on! Light changes and I ease out of the hole (peg-leg) and he gets a door in front of me, I hit 2nd and floor it, to which the michelins cried for mercy. I ran it to about 60 and put, give or take, 4 car lengths on him. He pulls up and I asked what he had. He said 355 with a cam, 650 carb, RPM intake, and TH-400 with 3200 stall and shift kit. I told him not bad and smiled at his woman.

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
Cruising around town last night when a black older style S-10 pulls up. Had a nice rumble to it, cowl hood, monster tach, decent lope...I inched the car forward a little and he did the same. Its on! Light changes and I ease out of the hole (peg-leg) and he gets a door in front of me, I hit 2nd and floor it, to which the michelins cried for mercy. I ran it to about 60 and put, give or take, 4 car lengths on him. He pulls up and I asked what he had. He said 355 with a cam, 650 carb, RPM intake, and TH-400 with 3200 stall and shift kit. I told him not bad and smiled at his woman.

Dude you are from Champaign? I was born there and went back three years ago to finish college. Ever see a Blue/Silver GT lowered on ponys? That be me!:)

yeah, that sticker gave me all the extra traction I needed! Honestly though, they look awesome, I only wish I had more windows on my car!

A blue and silver GT on ponys....do you crusie around country fair apts alot and did you just buy another blue and silver GT not too long ago? If so, then I have seen you around quite a bit.

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
yeah, that sticker gave me all the extra traction I needed! Honestly though, they look awesome, I only wish I had more windows on my car!

A blue and silver GT on ponys....do you crusie around country fair apts alot and did you just buy another blue and silver GT not too long ago? If so, then I have seen you around quite a bit.

I moved a year ago almost to the day (june 15 2002). I lived on Washington street near downtown. There are a couple similar to mine still there, but mine has the Mach 1 hood and said "Excessive" on the back window.

Back