Just installed nice new FMIC

Here are the pics of the FMIC. It is by no means huge, but fits and looks nice. The pipes come in from the drivers side rather then the bottom.

I only see one pix, what does your charge piping look like ? any under the car or under the hood pix ?:confused:

thanks

also what does your charge piping look like ? any under the car or under the hood pix ?

thanks

sorry for being so late, its from ebay, here is the link. eBay Motors: FMIC Turbo Intercooler 25x16x4 Buick Grand National AM (item 190080178170 end time Mar-07-07 17:30:42 PST)
My old hosting site went down a while ago where i had pics hosted and i don't have any pics of the piping on this computer. Ill try and post some this weekend when i go home again. It works great, and yes its the same one as vader87. ineil, the intercooler looks good, let us know how well it works.

sorry for being so late, its from ebay, here is the link. eBay Motors: FMIC Turbo Intercooler 25x16x4 Buick Grand National AM (item 190080178170 end time Mar-07-07 17:30:42 PST)
My old hosting site went down a while ago where i had pics hosted and i don't have any pics of the piping on this computer. Ill try and post some this weekend when i go home again. It works great, and yes its the same one as vader87. ineil, the intercooler looks good, let us know how well it works.

let me know how this performs from a duttneck

I would be interested on how good it runs. Also what is the measurements of the intercooler?
Later
Bass

My camera is not working well enough to get clear pictures, and too much glare.
I will keep trying.