You can type here any text you want

Just saw 'Gran Torino'

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
What a great movie. No computer generated chit. Just a real movie with heart.

Delivers a great positive message. Very well done.

Highly recommended. ;)

What a great movie. No computer generated chit. Just a real movie with heart.

Delivers a great positive message. Very well done.

Highly recommended. ;)

watched it 2 the other day great movie,check out taken 1 of the best movies i seen in a long time

Just watched this movie tonight, it's one of those movies that just makes you pissed off and wanting to dive into the action and help Clint out! GREAT movie.

i was thinking about watching the movie before i loged on here. clint eastwood is the best i still watch his western movies every now and then

This movie is excellent, we rented it and now we will buy it!

I didnt see the rating , but does it have a lot of swearing/cursing in it?:confused:

We enjoyed it as well. Those actors are all from my girlfriends church. They were all local Hmong, (as is my girl). Am hoping to get a few autographs when I get home.

I love the message he's trying to send in the movie. It stands out like a bulldogs bollocks. (at least to us strict conservative soldiers) I understand EXACTLY what he was trying to portray. That character, is every retired G.I. I love it.

I agree with everyone. One of the BEST movies I have ever seen. Clint is the man. You either GET this movie or you dont. And if you dont get it then I feel sorry for you.

They should have had more action from the Gran Torino,imo...But all in all it wasnt bad,I could see myself in that situation...

They purposely chose real hmong actors to add more feeling to the movie.

Clint proves again he is a great director.

Agreed. GREAT movie!

I didnt see the rating , but does it have a lot of swearing/cursing in it?:confused:
It's got a good bit of coarse language in it & some racial slurs. Not sure I would let the kiddies watch it unless you're prepared for the school to call you concerning Little Johnny's new found vocabulary. :eek:

It was a great movie, I was expecting more action too... Great movie!

Booming beer sales

Has anyone noticed the popularity of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer since this movie?
I would like to see the before and after sales figures!

Back