You can type here any text you want

Just wanted to say thank you

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onequicks10

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that put on the Reynolds show. I was in my S-10 and ran my best times ever, my dad came in 2nd in the 12.49 class, and we had a great time. I have been to the Reynolds show for many years now and this has been the most organized I have seen. The track and crew were great as always. I liked the fact that there were many race classes along with the bracket race. I hope the word gets out and the turnout will be even better next year.
Thanks
Jason

Just wanted to say thank you to all of the people that put on the Reynolds show. I was in my S-10 and ran my best times ever, my dad came in 2nd in the 12.49 class, and we had a great time. I have been to the Reynolds show for many years now and this has been the most organized I have seen. The track and crew were great as always. I liked the fact that there were many race classes along with the bracket race. I hope the word gets out and the turnout will be even better next year.
Thanks
Jason

Jason,
Thank you & your dad for attending. We appreciate ALL our racers no matter what make or model. It is alot of organization to prepare an event, but I think it was well worth it! Clint Atkins is by far the BEST RACE DIRECTOR and I was lucky enough to have him running our event! :biggrin: We will be having the event next year the first weekend in November (5th & 6th 2010) and I will have Clint running it again. So mark your calendars and see you then!!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Just wanted to reiterate what my son said about Reynolds. Holly, Cal and Clint put on a great show. By far the most organized and enjoyable, and I have been coming to Reynolds since it's inception. This is a great track and I think many, included myself, have run their best times here. The weather was perfect which is always a plus. Again to Holly, Cal, Clint and all others who had a hand in putting this together, many thanks and we will definitely be back next year. Thanks, Glenn West

Was this the blue S10 with drag lites? If so clean, great looking truck !

Yes Louie, that was my blue S-10, thanks for the comments. I had a blast can't wait for next year.
Jason

Back