KB one piece air dam

GotGrunt

This is a very hard to find part that has been out of production for years now! Kenne Bell one piece fiberglass air dam with air intakes on both sides. It's on my 87 GN that has been sitting for the last 3 years. Excellent shape with fresh black paint. I am looking for $400 + shipping, and may be able to shave a few dollars off in exchange for an OEM 2 piece air dam setup in good condition.

imag0020zw.jpg

imag0024dt.jpg

If this is not taken. I'm interested. Cash in hand and come pick up. Shoot me a pm if available. Can even pick up tonight.

just missed this

If anything changes I'm interested. If anyone else may have one please let me know...thanks Paul

That is a really neat set up. What ever happened to the thread about the project to reproduce those out of a more duable material like the piece sold by TRCustom parts for the front mount IC guys. Sorry, don't mean to hijack.

If anything changes I'm interested. If anyone else may have one please let me know...thanks Paul

It only lasted a few hours on here and I got my asking price, so I guess it's a pretty desirable setup :D

That is a really neat set up. What ever happened to the thread about the project to reproduce those out of a more duable material like the piece sold by TRCustom parts for the front mount IC guys. Sorry, don't mean to hijack.

That's why I sold it, I was too afraid of damaging it on these terrible NY roads. I know fiberglass is repairable, but I'd rather not have to worry about it; that's why the stock air dams are going back on. They are flexible and take a beating.

It only lasted a few hours on here and I got my asking price, so I guess it's a pretty desirable setup :D

That's why I sold it, I was too afraid of damaging it on these terrible NY roads. I know fiberglass is repairable, but I'd rather not have to worry about it; that's why the stock air dams are going back on. They are flexible and take a beating.

I assume these dual air intake dams are much rarer than the single air intake dams.
I've seen a lot of singles go for cheap but seldom even see a dual for sale.

custom air dams

any chance you could post or email me ( ph@phcurrent.com ) some pictures once its removed? Im interested in the way the air tubes are assembled and routed.

Ive got a 85 but ive added a V2 intercooler and a TMF scoop as well. I want to see if i could get something made .

The one on TR custom parts looks like a good start.i wish they could modify the style the have.

Dual Dams

I had no idea....Now i really would like to see this set up. My turbo is still on top of the intake though :D

thanks

I did some searching and under fabricating threads theres been a few of these made and modified. wish i would have caught the sale..Thanks for the pic

air dams

Can you send me some pics of how you piped in the 87 to the intake?
Ive located one of these and im thinking im going to duct both vents to an ATR air cleaner housing...Paul