You can type here any text you want

keeping motor in check

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
How do I keep the detnation down on the 84 gn motor I have?

How can I make a few more extra ponys not many though out of this motor?

that is a really cool idea. i like that you are going to put some skulls on it. i just gave away a airbrushed skull to skidman a while back for his project( he had a before black sand rail) the post was msd btm i think. where do you live? i really hope you find a mail truck, but very cool man. also we can help you, but the hot air section may know more about your setup.

Yea, I wasnt paying attention when I made the post (Im blaming it on the meds) I got at least another month before I can even think about doing anything.

Yea, I wasnt paying attention when I made the post (Im blaming it on the meds) I got at least another month before I can even think about doing anything.

dont worry; when charlie, AJ, and all the otheres get on they will be able to help you out alot. i didn't see where you lived before, LA is a little far for me to come air brush the skulls.:frown: are you all right, did you get hurt bad that your on strong meds?

They want to do a surgrey later on maybe, but Im on for the pain and to help relax. Dont worry about the airbrushing I can handle that one. I been doing it for while.

They want to do a surgrey later on maybe, but Im on for the pain and to help relax. Dont worry about the airbrushing I can handle that one. I been doing it for while.

sorry to hear that. hope things get better for you.

Oh Im doing better already but the weather changes are what is getting me.

Sell all that scrap and finish that school you was talking about .....:confused:

Then you can do what ya want........!

Im already going to the school and will be working at the same time.

Back