You can type here any text you want

Kenne Bell ram air

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ive got pics & ive got an old one that had

been cracked and replaced/its fiberglass/id like tofind someone who is good with glass and let them use this one set i have as a template/maybe sell them again.what pics do you want?

Attachments

• DSC01616.jpg
    DSC01616.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 473
ive got a few of the filter canisters for under the hood,
i have their full glass bumper airdam on my 87

heres an old pic o the fglass ones , i beleive i have the newer resin plastic one too

and a pic of one of the lower full length power scoops (no i dont have one but one sold here recently on the forsale board

more pics

from top and bottom

Attachments

• DSC01619.jpg
    DSC01619.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 450
  • DSC01623.jpg
    DSC01623.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 544
I have the full air dam, looking for the rest.

i'll have to go splunking across the snowy tundra but i can get you a pic of what i have tomorrow , should be able to find the 6" flexible air hose and a canister

i found it restrictive above 100 . for the track take it off , for the street shouldnt matter can tell you the inlet air is definitely cooler with it

I have heard that the canister is very restrictive, is this true?
they made the smooth glossy hand layed fiberglass canister similar constructed as the KB airdams and the one you posted that krinkly finish thats a resin plastic like the stock air dam material

i'll have to go splunking across the snowy tunda but i can get you a pic of what i have tomorrow , should be able to find the 6" flexible air hose and a canister

i found it restrictive above 100 . for the track take it off , for the street shouldnt matter can tell you the inlet air is definitely cooler with it

that would be great! send me a pm when you get the pic. thanks!

My car had a KB kit on it when I bought it. It had the vent that was cut into the factory air dam. Are the rest of the parts the same on this kit? I still have the air box and all that I am not using.

Bryan

I have heard that the canister is very restrictive, is this true?

If you look in the canister it is restrictive. It only has a small hole that suppose to "ram air" into the cone filter. See how the canister is shaped like the filter? Well that covers most of the filter. Some would modify the canister. Had one of these with the drivers side air dam. How much did these cost new for the full air dam?

Lou hooked me up with the Whole set up but it felt bogged down.. Anywho I kept the front air dam and Lou made a custom intake to where the air filter sits right behind the opening doesn't get more RAM air than that.. Lol..

Back