You can type here any text you want

killed a beefed up typhoon.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tsaltario

Still learning!!!!!
So, a quick background. I work at a car dealership in Red Deer, and a few of us have some good muscle. Our business Mngr, Chad, has a '67 (i think) biscayne with a 427, spooled 4:10 rear end. Quick car. My buddy, has a stock Typhoon, as well as a pumped up Typhoon. (larger turbo, air to air intercooler, injectors, exhaust etc etc).

So Everyone always thought the Biscayne was the king of the hill, that which everything else is compared to. It decimated Andrew's stock typhoon on the street. BUT, When he lined up next to andrews new typhoon, it was like the roles were reversed. Jumped a good 4 car lengths on the launch, and the Biscayne never had a hope in catching up.

So fast forward to last night. I finally have my GN back on the road, and it's time to see what he's got next to the beefed up Typhoon.

We line up, he launches at 8lbs of boost, me at 0. (too much wheelspin otherwise). He takes me out of the hole, but I start to gain on him steadily, until at about 120kph, I pulled past him, and continued to slowly pull on him. Shut it down shortly after that. He knew he was beaten, and dethroned!!

So I am now the new "King of the Hill" at work! was a great race!

Good kill! It's tough to beat AWD off the line. My bro in-law has a 91 Syclone that's mostly stock and has time slips for 12.6s at Norwalk. Definitely no slouches there.

My buddy hasn't made it to the track with his yet, but he's been told it runs somewhere in the 12's. (no alky, or race fuel) He's putting alky on this spring.

They got fast cars in Red Deer?? Just kidding. We all know Red Deer has some fast iron. Nice to hear a kill story from up here. Good job.

Back