You can type here any text you want

killed another 87 turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
James,

I need a gray rear seat and a pullstrap for the drivers door. Let me know prices. Thanks

Clayton

How much for the Altoid box ship to 10952 ? :biggrin:

altoids were sold yesterday but i did find a open package of cinnamon gum under the back seats with 4 pieces left if your interested?let me know if your interested:D:D:D

dashpad $200 perfect no cracks
dash plaque $75
gauge surrond $40
analog turbo car gauge cluster $100
gauge bezel $75
radio bezel 425
floorshift tilt steering column with key $150
horn button NO CRACKS $100
console $225 no cracks
shifter bezel $50
complete unbroken shifter handle $50
shifter $50
complete set of bucket seat seatbelts $125
back seat $150
bucket seats $350
upper doorpanels $150
doorpanels escutcheons / chrome strips $75 EACH
pull straps $30pair
lower door panels $75
upper or lower rear side panels $25 per piece
fenders $100 each
radiator support $50
left turbo inner plastic wheel well $125
right turbo inner plastic wheel well $175 THIS SIDE IS REALLY TOUGH TO GET SINCE THE CARS I ALWAYS GET ARE ALWAYS CRASHED ON THIS SIDE !!
turbo hood $325
taillights $100 each
trunk lid $150
trunklid black out trim $75
black out trim side windows $100 pair
front or rear window black out trim $60 per set
good turbo car gas tank $150
good analog fuel sending unit $100
8.5 rear 3.42 posi $950
8.5 rear driveshaft $100
brf tranny core $400
bq tranny that is what i had in the car at the time of parting it out. was working condition but did not chirp tires or shift hard BUT HAD ALL GEARS AND WORKED FINE $450
rear bumper $100
rear bumper aluminum support $100

tons more parts from all the other cars that i have parted out over the last several years

I got another header panel in today!!! Last one cost $55 to ship to texas to give you a idea of shipping costs. The 8.5 rear was also sold

driveshaft

how much are you asking for driveshaft shipped to 75211 dallas tx

complete door panels, both of them with the manual set up.. How much for all of it to FL 32579

complete door panels, both of them with the manual set up.. How much for all of it to FL 32579

Upper door panels $150 . Door escutcheons/ chrome strips $75 each. Manual window regulators /window cranks and the plugs that go in the doors and body $70 for it all

Upper door panels $150 . Door escutcheons/ chrome strips $75 each. Manual window regulators /window cranks and the plugs that go in the doors and body $70 for it all

So you want $370 for it all plus shipping and that doesn't include lower panels?

So you want $370 for it all plus shipping and that doesn't include lower panels?

Door escutheons/ chrome strips are pretty hard to come up with that are not broken due to loose pull straps or have peeling chrome or otherwise all scratched up that is why they are priced at $75.00 each x 4- $300.00. Doorpanels themselves $150. Lower door panels $75.00 If you only just need the door panels and nothing else i will seperate the parts

Back