You can type here any text you want

killed another 87 turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ring and pinion both came from the same rear. Either text me or pm me and ill give you my address for a postal money order. My number is below

Shifter handle (complete) and 200-4r dipstick and tube

Do you still have the complete shifter handle and a dipstick/tube for the trans?

Various parts

Any rust on/in trunk lid? working heater/AC controls? working gas gauge/rpm/boost ? how much for all of this if still for sale. Please PM back.

Any rust on/in trunk lid? working heater/AC controls? working gas gauge/rpm/boost ? how much for all of this if still for sale. Please PM back.

I have some original paint trunklids with zero rot $175 each . Shipping would kill you on this item probably at least $100 so hopefully your local. Heater controls $30. I dont break up gauge clusters! As far as rpm/ boost gauges go i never ever pay attention to them i do have a cluster out of this car that i know for a fact the gas gauge works 100 percent as i often run my cars dry before filling. Complete cluster $100. Everything plus shipping

Back