KIRBAN OPEN HOUSE - October 6, 2012 - 9 am - 3 pm

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Dennis is having another fall open house. Great event to come check out and save on shipping! He is always looking for turbo and power master cores so clean out those sheds and bring those old parts out so others can make use of them again!

Here is the link to Dennis web site for the event...

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/inner_circle.php?nak=203

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PARTS
FALL OPEN HOUSE
SATURDAY - OCTOBER 6, 2012 - 9 am - 3 pm
RAIN OR SHINE

FREE Yum Yum Donuts & Coffee (while supplies last)

Door Prizes

Our newest products will be on display and available for sale

Be sure to bring any parts you want to trade. It's an excellent time to bring any cores to cash in for parts credit.

Save 5% on in-stock catalog items - Save shipping on purchases -
If you’re planning to come and purchase specific items, call at least one week in advance and have our staff hold them aside for you to be sure we will have what you need that day.

M&M GUESS CONTEST & RAFFLES IN THE AFTERNOON

VENDORS
PETE HOFFMAN
Paul Castle WORLD OF MOTORWORKS

KIRBAN’S PERSONAL WHITE TURBO-T WILL BE ON DISPLAY

ZDDPlus™ will be on sale - Just $7 per bottle when you buy 2 or more!

Dennis Kirban and Pete Hoffman will have used parts for sale.

A great opportunity to find some of those hard-to-find restoration items.

GENERAL DIRECTIONS - From Willow Grove... North on Route 611, through Warrington, Doylestown and into Plumsteadville (you can take the Rt 611 Bypass that goes around Doylestown - it exits back onto Rt. 611 north of Doylestown). Watch for a shopping center with a McDonald’s on your right. Go past that light at Stump Road and the Plumsteadville Inn. Make your FIRST left at the Shelly Funeral Home onto Kellers Church Road. Ours is the second office complex a short distance down on the right. Our unit is at the back far corner. There’s plenty of parking, since most of the other companies are closed on the weekends.

NOTE - If you are using MapQuest, you may have to use “Pipersville 18947” as the city.

215 / 766-1611
KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
P.O. BOX 1199, 6201 Kellers Church Road
PLUMSTEADVILLE, PA 18949-1199

website - www.kirbanperformance.com

email - sales@kirbanperformance.com

This Saturday! So far the weather is looking good! We will be doing a caravan to Kirban's from Street Road just off I95. There is a KMart at Street Road and Humeville Road. We will meet there from 7:30-7:45am and roll out at 8am sharp heading up to Kirban's. So if you want to join in just be at the KMart before 8am and roll up with us! We typically go right up Street Road to 611 and make the right to Kirban's. You can also meet us along the way if you want. We typically have about 10 to 20 turbo Buick's in this caravan so it's always a good time! Bring em out before you have to put them to sleep for the winter!

Anyone coming from NYC/NJ area, what is the best route there from Staten Island? I'm getting 3 different routes from GPS: US 202S (77 miles), I=78W (88 miles) and I-95S (94 miles). Are any of those roads are loaded with traffic lights?

And Yes, I know there are no traffic lights on I95 :) , but it is 20 miles longer :(

Thank you.

hmm well you can do this.. Take the NJ turnpike to the PA turnpike. I think it's the 2nd exit after your in PA for Route 1 you want to get off. When you come out of the toll booth you want to go to the right and watch for the signs for Street road that come up right away. Head west on Street road to Kirban's or head east to meet up with the caravan. If you just head west on Street road you'll want to take that to 611 then make a right and take that all the way up to Kellers Church road and make a left and Kirban's will be down on the right in the first industrial complex you hit.

I'm going to try to meet up, might join the conga line @ 611 though since I'm coming from the west side