You can type here any text you want

Lady wrecks a Shelby Cobra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Saw that on another board.....Thats why my wife NEVER drives my cars!!!

I guess the camerman was the lady's husband? It was quite apparent she couldn't get out of the parking lot without any difficulty, much less drive it down the street...he should have stopped her on the spot!

:eek: I can't actually believe that. She had no business trying to drive a car like that.:confused:

New GT 500

Believe it was America's Funniest Videos. Anyhow this guy bought one of the New GT 500 Cobras red with white stripes a beautiful car, window sticker says 48 K and some change it's parked in front of the garage. He just brought it home from the dealership. The garage door is open. the whole Family and neighborhood is admiring the car. Everybody oohing and ahhing. This guy's son is sitting in the driver's seat, he thumbs up his friends and neighbors , he's smiling from ear to ear for the camera.

All of a sudden for what ever reason this kid turns on the ignition , the car starts and must of been in gear, well instead of the car stalling it leaps forward and is gone in a second it crashes into the back of the garage hitting the wall that is a bearing wall knocking down the rafters that rested on said wall, the front clip is totaled, the rafters that fell down hit the hood and roof of car, the wall accordianed the front fenders and folded part of the hood. I bet well over 8k of body damage if not more in a millisecond. It was a beautiful car.

kit car NOT the "real" thing :p
Yeah. If that was a real Cobra they would need to get an ambulance for the Cobra before they got one for the dopey driver. ...And one for the owner after he had a heart attack watching his million $ car go to waste. Ive actually seen one of those that was the real deal. I also saw the owner offered $750k for it. He declined:eek: .

I just let my wife watch this video and told her thats why she cant drive my GN.:eek: :cool:

Believe it was America's Funniest Videos. Anyhow this guy bought one of the New GT 500 Cobras red with white stripes a beautiful car, window sticker says 48 K and some change it's parked in front of the garage. He just brought it home from the dealership. The garage door is open. the whole Family and neighborhood is admiring the car. Everybody oohing and ahhing. This guy's son is sitting in the driver's seat, he thumbs up his friends and neighbors , he's smiling from ear to ear for the camera.

All of a sudden for what ever reason this kid turns on the ignition , the car starts and must of been in gear, well instead of the car stalling it leaps forward and is gone in a second it crashes into the back of the garage hitting the wall that is a bearing wall knocking down the rafters that rested on said wall, the front clip is totaled, the rafters that fell down hit the hood and roof of car, the wall accordianed the front fenders and folded part of the hood. I bet well over 8k of body damage if not more in a millisecond. It was a beautiful car.

Ah yes, this one:

YouTube - Shelby GT500 Wreck

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Yeah. If that was a real Cobra they would need to get an ambulance for the Cobra before they got one for the dopey driver. ...And one for the owner after he had a heart attack watching his million $ car go to waste. Ive actually seen one of those that was the real deal. I also saw the owner offered $750k for it. He declined:eek: .

I had the real thing to :cool: beginning to end :p

Attachments

• Cobrawalkin.jpg
    Cobrawalkin.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Cobra.jpg
    Cobra.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 296
A friend of mine bought a Cobra from Shelby a few years ago. He opted to leave the body in the natural aluminum color. He cleaned the car using a Scotch-brite pad.

Apparently Shelby is still making the cars and they are being registered as '65s, he showed me his registration :confused: They are being called Shelby Cobra CSX4000 or CSX7000

You can get the body in aluminum or fiberglass and you have a choice of engines from a 289 all the way up to a aluminum 427 FE or 460

Shelby Automobiles, Inc. - VEHICLES

or

Shelby Automobiles, Inc. - Cobra CSX4000

Here one of the dealers:
101 Motorsports :: Shelby Cobra

Here are some prices:
Build Sheet

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

What an idiot! God that thing was but ass ugly with that hard top. What a fool!

Tried to save a little money; but the Posi-Unit option probably looks like a good deal now.

A friend of mine bought a Cobra from Shelby a few years ago. He opted to leave the body in the natural aluminum color. He cleaned the car using a Scotch-brite pad.

Apparently Shelby is still making the cars and they are being registered as '65s, he showed me his registration :confused: They are being called Shelby Cobra CSX4000 or CSX7000

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

ya I almost took a CSX4000 car in trade 2 years ago .. really nice car :cool:

The Cobra Replica vid: Best quote: "yep she did it, I knew she would do it"

The mustang Vid: Best quote: "we will get you a new bike"

Back