Lancaster ma. Kimball Farm cruise night is on

t-typinator

It officially starts next fri.which is ,i just figured fri the 13th :eek:
but she said there is a dj + a bunch of cars there tonight too.
It usually goes 5:00- 9;00 + is definetly worth checking out.

It officially starts next fri.which is ,i just figured fri the 13th :eek:
but she said there is a dj + a bunch of cars there tonight too.
It usually goes 5:00- 9;00 + is definetly worth checking out.

I went on friday,it's definetly on,but hasn't quite got into full swing yet,it was probably half full,but that is still probably 150 cars or more,bikes were in full swing tho,50-60 maybe.
Nice ford gt there but it was on it's way out, so i didn't get to see if it was a real one or not.
I watched a beautiful blown big block, straight axle willy's coupe,(40-41) burbling thru the lot, then heard him romp on it for a second up at the road,+ somebody said it lifted the wheels.But it was right up by the cop directing traffic so i don't know if that was a good thing or not,it sounded like he just hit it for a second tho.
I've yet to hear anybody,getting crazy there on their way out,+ it's surprising too because its a long wide straight road in front of the place, but it does usually have a cop at each end directing traffic.
There use to be a good size cruise night in town at the civic center,+ everybody use to leave sideways there,+ the local cop at the exit didn't say anything,but then the people in the condo's across the street complained + they cracked down on it.

There use to be a good size cruise night in town at the civic center,+ everybody use to leave sideways there,+ the local cop at the exit didn't say anything,but then the people in the condo's across the street complained + they cracked down on it.

Was that FITCHBERG? I have vids of people leaving there ;)

I think I saw the same GT that night. It was at a local convience store in Holden. It was red.

Not sure how many are in the area, but I know one person that does have a real one. Its usually at Green Hill Park car show. A friend of mine at work hangs out with the guy.

Little6pack
Yeah, he must be talking about the Fitchburg show. The cops were probably too busy looking for drug dealers and hookers to worry about people doing burn-outs. :D

Now if the rain will only stop maybe we could make it to Kimball's.

Fitchburg show at the skating ring was fun. Saw a few good burnouts there.:)

Was that FITCHBERG? I have vids of people leaving there ;)

Ya, at the Wallace Civic Center.The college has it now. + no more car shows.
there is a few smaller ones around now, Jr's pub on wednesdays, + there may be one on fri too in town somewhere,but not as good as the civic center.
I think everybody that use to go to the civic center on fri.now goes to the
Lancaster kimballs show.

May be taking the T to Kimballs tonight. I went last Friday with the notch and it was a pretty good time. No Turbo Buicks, so I figured I would bring one this time around.

Anyone else going tonight?

May be taking the T to Kimballs tonight. I went last Friday with the notch and it was a pretty good time. No Turbo Buicks, so I figured I would bring one this time around.

Anyone else going tonight?

I might,if i do i will most likely bring the limited,but i may go straight to the drive-in from there so i'm not sure,i usually take the truck to the drive-in + sit in the bed with lawn chairs.Maybe i'll call a friend + see if he wants to take a drive down too with his.I usually don't get there till about 6:00-6:30 so i think i would end up parking way over to the right otherwise you have to try to drive thru the crowd.Has it picked up yet i went a couple weeks ago + it still wasn't up to full capacity yet.
What we need to do is pick a night 2 or 3 weekends away + announce it + see if we can get a bunch of tr's to go.
The 31'st of june would probably be a good one because it's the last fri of the month + it would be easy to remember,+ give everybody some time to plan for it.

I might,if i do i will most likely bring the limited,but i may go straight to the drive-in from there so i'm not sure,i usually take the truck to the drive-in + sit in the bed with lawn chairs.Maybe i'll call a friend + see if he wants to take a drive down too with his.I usually don't get there till about 6:00-6:30 so i think i would end up parking way over to the right otherwise you have to try to drive thru the crowd.Has it picked up yet i went a couple weeks ago + it still wasn't up to full capacity yet.
What we need to do is pick a night 2 or 3 weekends away + announce it + see if we can get a bunch of tr's to go.
The 31'st of june would probably be a good one because it's the last fri of the month + it would be easy to remember,+ give everybody some time to plan for it.

It wasn't that busy last week. Lots of people, but not too many cars. I got there around 7:15pm and pulled right in and parked. There was plenty of room. Stsyed for a little over an hour and then booted.

Don't think anyone will be able to go on June 31st as there are only 30 days in june, but Friday, July 1st might work. ;)

It wasn't that busy last week. Lots of people, but not too many cars. I got there around 7:15pm and pulled right in and parked. There was plenty of room. Stsyed for a little over an hour and then booted.

Don't think anyone will be able to go on June 31st as there are only 30 days in june, but Friday, July 1st might work. ;)

Oh ya!! brain's a bit slow today ,operating on about 3 hours sleep.
But i'm going to try to get up to the show tonight.If i get there it'll probably be about 6:30 i'll look for your car.

But i'm going to try to get up to the show tonight.If i get there it'll probably be about 6:30 i'll look for your car.

Cool. I'll probably get there around the same time. I'll be the one with the silver T. :biggrin:

You end up going? I didn't se any other Turbo Buicks there. It was mobbed tonight.

You end up going? I didn't se any other Turbo Buicks there. It was mobbed tonight.

No,i never got there,a guy that owns a mustang that i tried out a couple days ago has been calling + lowering the price + really wants to sell it + wants me to make an offer, so i went + took another look at it tonight instead.i'm going to try to get there next week for sure,I was hoping to check out that low mile t you were bringing too, that car looks pretty sweet.

Lots of compliments on the T at the show. I felt like a king driving it through the show. Was surprised so many people hovered around it and were just in awe over its condition. One old timer even comented on the fact that it doesn't even have the stress cracks behind the side windows.

Don't know if I am going to make it there next week, but I may if my schedule allows it.

I was thinking of going out there with a group. Its on friday nights or thursday?

It's on friday's, starts around 5:00 but i think some may show up earlier to get the best spots,you can check out their web site,for directions,+ info.But there is a few of them so make sure you do the lancaster site.
It really is a good one + towards the end of last yr the place was packed,+ they were even starting to use the big field to the back + right of the building,I think it depends too if car clubs show up,but there is always quite a few cars,+ bikes.
Definetly announce if you are bringing a group + i will let people know around here,+ i will bring mine,+ i'm pretty sure lc2rod will go,+ maybe we could get some of the nh + ct people too if we are lucky.
It's nice because you can just go for a couple or a few hrs,eat some good food + ice cream,check out the cars,+ go its not like an all day affair + it's from 5:00 on so you are not really baking in the sun either.,+ it's only about a mile or 2 off rt.2
Lets try to make it a july 1st buick get together there,+ i'll put up a thread later + see if we can get a whole crew to go up,I think it would be pretty cool to have our own little local buick get together there with the benefit of getting to check out all the other stuff too.
I think all the other people there would get a kick out of a whole bunch of tr's all gathered in one spot too.
I'll post a thread a little later on here + in the lounge + see if we can make it happen.

July 1st. second and third. I'll b at the summer nationals. I'd like to see a group of us at the park that weekend. Downtown is a mess but its nice up the park.

July 1st. second and third. I'll b at the summer nationals. I'd like to see a group of us at the park that weekend. Downtown is a mess but its nice up the park.

Ya i kind of thought that would be a good place for a get together too, but it's tougher with the registration + cost + everything,thats why i thought the kimball farm thing would be good.
You go all three days ? are you a vendor?
I usually spend 1 day there + don't bring a car in i just park in the parking area + walk around,tho i may consider taking 1 this year.

Are you going to bring your group to Kimball Farm on the 24th?
You should ,i think the more people that say they are coming will cause others to come too.