You can type here any text you want

Large Spal Dual Fan Kit with Precision SLIC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's exactly the combo in my GN. Was my daily driver with that set up for a couple of years. No issues at all. Coolant never over 180*.

Thanks. The Large Spal Dual Fan might be over-kill, but it I ever go to FMIC then it will be one less thing I would have to worry about.

Thanks. The Large Spal Dual Fan might be over-kill, but it I ever go to FMIC then it will be one less thing I would have to worry about.
Some have had clearance issues with the pipes for frontmounts and the large fans. I believe they use a thin and a thick fan in that situation.

Some have had clearance issues with the pipes for frontmounts and the large fans. I believe they use a thin and a thick fan in that situation.
That's right, I have seen the hybrid fan, which is the the thin and the thick. Perhaps I should just go with that one.

if your thinking about that for power think again,you can make a ton of power on that pte slic.
I know. I more than likely won't switch to FM because of the cost the pte IC. It's an expensive piece and if I buy anything for my car, I have to justify it with the boss. My wife encouraged me to get the GN, but she discouraged me from upgrading because people told her the expense and the risk of upgrading. This is my last chance to get things right.

if anyone has PTE SLIC with Alradco Large Spal Dual Fan Kit, please post some pictures and did you have any fitment issues. Thanks

Back