You can type here any text you want

???? Las Vegas/Indians

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok just got back from Vegas. We hit some of the high spots an no way could a nut (NO NOT ME!! :p) jump off any of these buildings. :biggrin: Even made it to the ride on top of the Stratosphere Tower. Dammmmm!!! What a view !! Ride was great !!! They also have another thing you can do like jumping off the tower !!! It's a controlled jump so you shouldn't "splat" when ya hit the bottom. Wife said NO to that ride :rolleyes:
...... ANYWAY .... We took a ride to the Grand Canyon an walked the glass bridge they have out there. The glass walk is a 4000' drop !!Even the walkways had these unreal drops 1000's of feet away from where you are walking . I mean ya loose your balance and your done !! No matter how much ya flapped your arms your dead ! Now there wasn't a fence or anything stopping ya from falling. How the hell do they get away with that ??? Indian reservation ??? :confused:
.... ok one more thing.. I am always looking for cars :biggrin: Driving around Vegas ya don't see a damm thing !!! Houses are all in a fort with high walls around em. Whats the deal ??? Is it that violent out there ?? I did see some shootings on TV. Maybe they need the Mafia back out there to take control :biggrin:
Vegas strip was great !! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0302.JPG
    IMG_0302.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 1029001800.jpg
    1029001800.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 93
Back