LAST CHANCE SALE BE4 GS NATIONALS

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces all previous ones. Same game plan as always you must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request referring to the number/letter code of the item(s) you are interested in. I only deal with paypal payment! I don't mess with photos. Here goes:

10-A I got another good used Cardone brake accumulator bowl a $200 value new own this for just $89.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. New they sell for $200.

10-B Similar to above only this is a good used test original brake bowl has the yellow wording on it. The price is just $69.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

10-C For any year Turbo regal the desirable flip down stay down rear license plate bracket. Option GM should have included on our cars. Nice shape used just $28.95 includes UPS shipping to basic 48 states. I have 6 available.

10-D For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have done in high glossy black powder coating the secondary hood latch bolts to secure it and the hood spring as a set just $32.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. I have 3 available.

10-E For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new GM in the wrappers TPS sensor just $59.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

10-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a slightly used mint looking adjustable waste gate actuator. Just $32.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

10-G For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new set of black powder coated boxed lower rear trailering arms from HRnStuff valued at over $200 pay just $189.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Includes hardware as well.

10-H For the 1986-1987 GN I have a set of 4 nice GN wheel center caps Cheap at $79.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. New they are around $50 each!

10-J Similar to above only its a pair (2) pay just $44.95 which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Again they are nice used ones.

10-K For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new Caspers audible detonation detector module. with directions. According to his website its a $50 item own this one for $35 to your door meaning the basic 48 states by UPS.

10-L I have coming in 5 refurbished of the lower steering shafts that have the good metal universal joints at both ends. The price per each is $99.95 to your door. These eliminate the rag joint system on your lower steering shaft. Actually this is a GM part.

This is the last parts list prior to the upcoming GS Nationals. Remember email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com giving the part number that perks your interest. Paypal is the method of payment.
Appreciate your interest.