You can type here any text you want

Last Day

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GnTooFast4u

Well it was the last day of high school and I was leaving my autotech shop in my 85 Gn and it was running good. And so I start creeping off cause I had striaght down pipe. and a green 4 door pissed of weed eater with clear tail lights, exhaust hug I'm talking a 6-8 inch tip, rolls up next to me and this guy's little honda is stock other than a small shot of nitrous headers,intake,cat back system, with the big honda sticker across the front windsheild which we all know add's 10 hp "just kidding" starts talking some crap and some other cars knew whats up so I park and a z28,lx 5.0, and the civic owner come up to me and go well lets run them"civic". I was strapped for cash so I go how about we bet for 20 bucks so I can get some gas money. He goes what makes you so sure about this. I said I have a feeling. Well then he comes out with I have Naaawwwss "Nitrous". Then the other guys start biting into the action and I was like alright lets go. So me and the honda line up on a street that is about 1/2 mile long right infront of the exit doors. all students stopped and started cheering and. So I start to pre-load my car spooled up to 4psi he starts reving and I honk to count to 3 we take off. I left him hard on the launch and all the way through it. He was spraying it went from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeee. So I slow down for the turn around and he pops the bird and takes off. Well I was like well damn I dont get my 20 bucks so I go back to school. and the 5.0 backs down. So I walk up to the ked with the z28 and we talk a little bit and I made him give money to my gf to hold it. So he wont run off. "I was betting my gf's money" So we line up and I rolled my windows down and tell him lets roast them. We lit our tires up. clouds of smoke rolling from them and he goes what the hell was that. By that time I let go off the gas and he goes you have turbo I can hear it. I go duh its a Gn he goes I thought it was a montecarlo. Then he goes whats a gn and I said you will just have to find out. We preload he honks and takes off little before me I spun a little of the line. I was about 1 car behing untill I hit 2nd gear cought up to him then hit 3rd and I barely had him by a hood. We go back to school and I collect my 20 and my girlfriend goes well you thought them what a Gn is. Montecarlo what a dumbas$. Cant wait to see the civic ked next year.:cool:

whut ?

dam, whut kind of stuf dem teechers be teechen dem kidz down der in round rock?

(obviously not grammer)

all in good humor kid, no offense.

good kill though, I think? ;)

all of this took place outside the school and everyone was watching? no faculty saw or cared or what?! this could never have taken place at my high school, we had police on campus all the time and i got pulled over twice in front of the school; once for making a left turn out of the parking lot where apparently you can only make right hand turns (never saw the sign and people always do it...i honestly had no idea!) and then i was actually ticketed for my music being too loud while driving by after school one day! $103!! but i fought it and it was dropped to $25, which still sucked but oh well. I just couldnt imagine street racing taking place like this in front of a school in my area, must be pretty laid back where you are!

re:

It was a 96 z28 with,hooker headers,k&n,no cats,flowmaster,shift kit,chip. Well it was the last day of school and no one really cared. Plus thats what most of the keds and teachers are about "hotrods". And we had no principle at the end of the year cause she quit. So everyone was layed back. My next kill is gonna be my brothers 99 ss camaro all stock runs 13.67 in the 1/4 spinning a good amount. Just have to go pick up my car up and break in my new engine.

Allan

V8_bait

Well hell man all we are is a bunch of rednecks with shotguns,big trucks and fast cars. I feel a little out of place cause I'm mexican but oh well I'm excepted by rednecks. So I guess I learn redneck grammer.

Correction

accepted by rednecks. See what I mean. I guess it rubs off. oh hell the campus cop is cool with us. Cause he runs his nova at the street races every other saturday.But everyonce in a while he has to crack down on street racers "Ricers" .

Allan:cool:

GnTooFast4u

Shotgun, big truck, fast car...damn, sounds like my garage (notice I'm from Texas too) ;)

I think those 3 things are prerequisites for being a resident here in the Lone Star State.

So you say you guys had no principal at the end of the school year? And the campus cop street races his Nova on the weekends? Where was this school when I was 16?

Keep a cool head and stay safe out there when it comes to stompin' a mudhole in a ricer's ass (there's a little redneck talk to make you feel right at home) ;)

Re: re:

Originally posted by GnTooFast4u
It was a 96 z28 with,hooker headers,k&n,no cats,flowmaster,shift kit,chip. Well it was the last day of school and no one really cared. Plus thats what most of the keds and teachers are about "hotrods". And we had no principle at the end of the year cause she quit. So everyone was layed back. My next kill is gonna be my brothers 99 ss camaro all stock runs 13.67 in the 1/4 spinning a good amount. Just have to go pick up my car up and break in my new engine.

Allan

Good kills Allan and the fact that you drive a Buick is the only reason I'm not going to bust your hump on spelling. ;)

Figures that rice punk wouldn't put his money where his fart can was. What else is new? :rolleyes:

By the way, what's a ked? :eek:

Back