Last Pizza cruise 12-19-10 SUNDAY

BOOOO! Guys, it's about the cars AND the people:smile: If the weather doesn't cooperate and we have to take the daily drivers, I'd have been willing to do that:smile: I did get the new posi axle in today and made sure I was ready to roll tomorrow:cool:

I was hoping to show the pics of the drivetrain-less 87 T type to the gang and hopefully find it a home tomorrow. It's got to go and I can't wait another two weeks on that.:redface: Anyone want a strait rough roller for $1000.? It's in Costa Mesa and I can show it tomorrow anytime between 11 and 3...

Alan

can't be any worest then the smell of a buick chick.

Al
Been following too close? Should be at least one nose length from the tip of your nose to her rear most section for every 2 MPH chasing speed.

Al, have you ever thought of wearing an industrial face mask / filter when following that close.

BOOOO! Guys, it's about the cars AND the people:smile: If the weather doesn't cooperate and we have to take the daily drivers, I'd have been willing to do that:smile: I did get the new posi axle in today and made sure I was ready to roll tomorrow:cool:

I was hoping to show the pics of the drivetrain-less 87 T type to the gang and hopefully find it a home tomorrow. It's got to go and I can't wait another two weeks on that.:redface: Anyone want a strait rough roller for $1000.? It's in Costa Mesa and I can show it tomorrow anytime between 11 and 3...

Alan

Let's see those pics-of the roller and the new drivetrain.

Let's see those pics-of the roller and the new drivetrain.

You'd sooner be able to drive over to the shop and look than wait for me to post pics:redface: Dunno why but my laptop won't browse to the SD card location so getting pics from camera to internet is a mystery right now:confused:

Alan