Late 2-3 on 4LE60

MIB

This tranny is in a Z/28. Tranny has been rebuilt. The car shifts late at WOT. The car is hitting the rev-limiter @7000:eek: Car is modified with heads/cam, long-tube headers, etc. It made @420hp on the dyno but has lost @50hp since the last dyno session. What should the line pressure read? The tranny shop said the line pressure was fine:rolleyes: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

max line should be at least 180 in the overdrive quadrant.is this an electronic shift 4l60e or a hydraulic shift 700r4?usually this means the clutch pack is toast.does it go in if you lift the throttle ?does it go to second on a 4/3 kickdown?

max line should be at least 180 in the overdrive quadrant.is this an electronic shift 4l60e or a hydraulic shift 700r4?usually this means the clutch pack is toast.does it go in if you lift the throttle ?does it go to second on a 4/3 kickdown?

It will shift in 3rd under driving. I didn't see the line pressure but I will have it checked.

I really don't know the line pressure that it drops to. I wasn't in the car when they initially tested it. They said the tranny was good. The car was then driven with the tech and I at WOT. He then noticed what I was talking about.