You can type here any text you want

Late 80's mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1985BuickGN

So I'm coming home from the office the other night, and I come up to an intersection that's a 4-lane road. I'm about to make a right hand turn onto the road and I see the most hideous sight, a late 80's 5.0 with big rears, skinnies up front, and no hood sitting to my left waiting to go straight on the road I'm about to turn onto. The thing was loud and ugly and I knew this guy needed a lesson. I turned just before he got the green and I went just under the speed limit to see what he would do. Sure enough, he took the bait, I saw him hit it in the mirror, he was 4-5 car lengths behind me so I nailed it and pulled at least a 1/2 dozen cars on him. Let out of it, slowed down and waited for him with a big grin on my face:D he got next to me and I just shook my finger at him back and forth (you know, the you should know better look). We're goin about 35-40 and naturally he wants to go again, so he nailed it, he jumped about a car length on me, until the boost came up and I reeled him in. I was pulling past him when all of the sudden it went from slow motion to fast forward and I was at least 10 cars in front of him, not sure what happened, and don't really care. I laid on the brakes (was doing well over 100 by this time) and slowed down to about 35. He got right behind me and just stayed there. I think he wanted me to hit it again, but I already proved my point and made him go slow. The look on his face said it all (:eek: ). Naturally after I turned off to my street, he nailed it again. Maybe he was in a hurry to find his hood. Silly mustangs, class is for GN's.

nice. i had a little run in with a late 60's stang, i'm guessing 65. all painted up with flames and did sound pretty mean. there was quite a bit of traffic so we couldn't race, but he did try to show off and race for a few feet, at the same time floored it, stayed with him untill the turbo spun up, and by that time we were right up with the traffic, but that look on his face was good enough, impressed by a car with a vinal roof, it might look like my grandmas, but its not.

All I get from mustang's is the ol slingshot.....

Just another mid 14 sec. GTA thinking he's fast:rolleyes: I will teach him a lesson by getting up on his rear bumper and then slingshot around him and WIN!:eek:

Just got it again today.:(

I dont mind going from a slow roll or stop but, these A holes always want to slingshot around at 50-60 mph. :mad:

Those speeds in traffic are not safe to me. The fast ones will be at the track anyway. :rolleyes:

I prolly lost a ton of races at the blue oval boards:D

Dont get me wrong ....My best friend is a mustang guy but, he loves the TTA!

Back