You can type here any text you want

Late Spring Specials

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request referring to code assigned to the part you want. I only deal on these items with paypal. Don't request photos my descriptions are accurate and prices are extremely fair.

Where noted I note how many I have. Prices include shipping to the basic 48 states.

5-A I have 3 good used pressure tested original powermaster brake bowls. These have the yellow wording on them. Scale of 1-10 these are a 7 in appearance. Great to have as a spare. Price each is $75. Got 3 available.

5-B I have 5 used powermaster brake switches your gamble at $15 each. In other words they may or may not be good.

5-C Brand new factory sealed in the box hardbound GNX book got 2 price each is $95.

5-D For any Turbo Regal the plastic vent set used that attach inside the door jamb area. I have 4 sets. Price per set is $12. Not cracked or broken.

5-E The upgraded desirable lower steering shaft refurbished like new $119.95. I have 2. This is the hot ticket superior to the Jeep version.

5-F I have 3 vacuum brake pedals. This is what you need to convert to vacuum brakes. Price is $55 each. I have 3 to sell.

5-G Own a later front wheel drive Grand Sport GS Regal I have 2 sets of used emblems the door set and trunk lid set. Own both sets for $19.

5-H Again front wheel drive GS Regal I have two different factory CDs for those models. Rare. Not sure what year. Own both for $15.

5-J For any Turbo Regal the desirable flip down stay down license plate bracket redone like new. Just $25 each. I have 4 of them.

5-K In the GM wrapper #919873 and 919874 the black out side market set wrapper has been opened but these are GM set. Buy it for $100/set

5-L I have just 5 Molly DVDs remaining plus the DVD I made entitled Guide to Buick Turbo Regals which includes a free Bad to the Bone decal. Own both DVDs for $24. Molly one only have 5 left total. Neither of these have been on our website in over 2 years.

5-M For any year Turbo Regal the gizmo that attaches to the door jamb area plastic lever that usually breaks off that works the seat belt. Either side is the same. I have 5 of them. The price is $12 each. Usually the lever breaks off since its plastic.

Member all prices include shipping to the basic 48 states. Kind of like Amazon but on a way smaller scale.

Also my old open car trailer is for sale. 4 wheel brakes good radial tires 15 ft bed 7,000 gross vehicle weight $1195. Email for more info. Perfect for hauling Turbo Regals doors clear fenders.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

member email me direct don't post your request here it may get overlooked.....

Back