You can type here any text you want

latest pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Geocities SUCKS.. ;) I told Jay he needs to host your pics again. Heck, it's 12:20 AM, only 10 people have read this thread, and it's already over allocated bandwidth! :D

I got to take a look at the pics this morning..that thing is looking AWESOME. You are doing some fantastic work. :eek: :cool:

Guys,

Any chance someone that has looked at the pictures can post them some where will all can see?

Very nice Billy.

Any idea when you might get things finished up? I'd be intersted to see how she runs.

Neal

The way things are looking, BG will be the debut but I wouldnt expect and world beating passes there as it is a totally new chassis along with the engine and trans combo. I hope to use the time there to get a start on the chassis / clutch tuning.
Bill

Bill,

You are building my dream car.
Good luck with the new combination.
I hope to see you in the NMCA this year!

all i can say is wow, i might have to steal a few ideas from you if ya don't mind, i have been contemplating if i sould leave aluminum in my car brushed or powdercoated black, you definatly maid my mind up on the black.
Grant

Bill....are you having problems with your email? I've tried to contact you and I don't get a reply.

I'll send the email again....look for it.

Back