You can type here any text you want

Launch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Larry

Spent good part of last season learnng the speed pro and getting to my base line down.. Season is short here in Western NY and no one has the sys around here. ONe problem I ended up with-- with stage brake, launch at 13# at 4000 rpm- car jumps out and immediately dives and then jumps out again. All this in a split second or two.. 72 turbo and 83 # injectors.. Base line was 11.5 fuel and 24 degrees launch & down the track timing.. Will leaning that out and moving up the timing help?? If so- to what?? LArry

Hop go hop go...

We had the same sounding problem. Boost would come up off the line fine when your head hit the seat it would almost shut off and then come back on. Lance pointed out that the ESC was seeing knock(even if it were like the exhaust hitting ect not realy spark knock) and batting the timing down. Set your timing correction down and see if that helps. Craig/Lance correct me if Im wrong.. ~Scott

Back