You can type here any text you want

Lets play guess what it will run..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kraus

Lets play guess what it will run the combo I have below minus the extender etream chip. Cuz it plain and simple runs like poo with it in and can't get no response on what is up.I ordered a tt chip and put it in runs great with combo below.So what is a guess on what it will run.

Lets play guess what it will run the combo I have below minus the extender etream chip. Cuz it plain and simple runs like poo with it in and can't get no response on what is up.I ordered a tt chip and put it in runs great with combo below.So what is a guess on what it will run.

11.30's@116 to 119

well thats what i am hoping good hook and plenty of fresh cool air.

what octane and boost pressure r u gonna use? definitely some 11's...im almost in the 11's with 225 street tires! my guess 11.8 @115.5mphish!

what timing in the chip?
what fuel octane?
what boost?
transbrake/footbraking it?

boost 16 havent turned it up yet,93 gas track will add some 110 with it,foot brake,and timing i beleive is 17 would have to look ,it is the 93 tt street chip.

with my combo, no alky, 93 street tires i got a best of 13.06... so i say with anything below a 2.08 60ft. u wil be in the 12's! about a 12.5-12.8 @106-7

Back