Let's Play The "The Name That Chip Game"!

motorhead

motorhead mike
I just got a few chips from someone I just completed a deal with... these chips are for stock injectors...

Here goes:

Chip #1
Has a white label and hand written on it is "T FORCE"

Chip #2
Has a circular silver (chrome) sticker on the back.

I don't expect miracles from you guys... just some insight into a source ;)

I won't be running these with any less than CAM2 in the tank just in case :eek:

(note: just doing this for fun)

TIA,

The T-Force chip is from Scott Parat (SP??) from back in the day. Scott was one of the original "mad scientists" of the Buick world back in the late 80s, early 90s. You can figure that chip is from that era. Never seen one so I can't tell you what's in it but back then, almost all chips everyone sold only came from like 2 or 3 people.

Can't help you with the other one.

Jay,
Would you be interested in look at it/ through it??? I can drop it in the mail and send it your way... just for giggles.

We all know your interest in this feild ;)

Maybe it needs to be in a museum? LOL.

Let me know,

I can if you want but I dont really expect to see anything interesting. Almost all chips back then were very close to identical, in fact, a lot of vendors sold the same chip marketed under a different name.

Jay,
I hear ya. I am just trying to satisfy your curiousity :)

It is no trouble for me to drop it in the mail and send it out.
Email or PM me if you want to take a peak @ it :)

Otherwise, take care and I will be in touch looking for a race chip in a few months :D

when i bought my car it had a chip with a chrome or aluminum foil circle on it.its prolly the same one.wasnt too much better than the stock one. someone identified it on this board a while ago, but i cant remember the company. its prolly in the archive somewhere.