Lets talk AE and closed loop gain table.....

disco stu

Ok, this is something I have not ever been able to nail down.
First of all, wild swings in o2 correction transitioning from cell to cell but settle back down if I hold the bubble steady. Adding lots of fuel going up, taking out lots of fuel going down.
Also, transitioning throughout the upper ranges as the car is getting into boost. I know the VE table is very close, if not spot on. But as the car is coming up on power it adds 20+% until it travels back through the same cells at max boost.
Now, I have been playing with the AE vs MAP and TPS rate of change all day, can't seem to narrow in on how to minimize my corrections. Before, I have just added more fuel into the VE table in the transitional boost cells, but on more of a street car I hate to do that.

Second, is this an issue I could resolve with the closed loop gain table? In the 4000 rpm and 90 KPA and above I bumped it up to the 30s to the 40s as it progresses. Did not seem to make any change so I stopped.

So, if anybody has any tips how to stop the over and under o2 correction, part throttle and WOT it would be very helpful.

I would start with raising the AE limit higher. I'll give you a call with details on this and closed loop boost info