You can type here any text you want

Let's Talk Cars Oct 7th - Whose TTA?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Warp6

Mine since '92
Nice car! I drove my GN there but didn't show it. Anyone else here go? Is that a 6776DBB?? Nice mods. Very clean.

Nice car! I drove my GN there but didn't show it. Anyone else here go? Is that a 6776DBB?? Nice mods. Very clean.

hey craig where have you been? i havnt talked to you in a while. i forgot all about the show on sunday. did you get to talk to johnny i think he was supposed to go. oh yeah still havnt got my gas tank in. hows yours running?

hey craig where have you been? i havnt talked to you in a while. i forgot all about the show on sunday. did you get to talk to johnny i think he was supposed to go. oh yeah still havnt got my gas tank in. hows yours running?

yo jason how's the gn coming? I'm putting my motor back in this weekend! if that tells how mine is doing :)

I've been playing golf mostly these days. That's about the most addictive thing I've ever gotten into.
I saw Johnny, Bobby and Lisa at the show. Lisa's car look like it will be a real handful! Dale wants to detune it. The show was a good turnout from what I could tell.
My car is running great when I drive it, which is rarely. I really enjoy driving the Corvette better. It's not as fast in a straight line but a heck of a lot of fun.
Did you ever get the sending unit straightened out? Give me a call sometime.

hey guys my junk is still sitting in the driveway, i have gotten some fitings for the fuel lines and just like a few more odds and ends and maybe i can fire it up.im going to have to hurry up and fix it cause the wife is pregnat again, i think i finally figured out what causes that! lol! pat did you find out why your motor blew? craig i wish i would have went i forget now what i was doing, see ya guys.

Back