You can type here any text you want

LIGHTNING RODS 3-SPD aftermarket

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
From searching for these in the past that's a good price. Won't the 3 speeds for fine on a 4 speed, but just not allow 1st gear?

These look good, I was lookin at them when you had them on ebay. I figured someone would have bought these right away.

johnz138 said:
These look good, I was lookin at them when you had them on ebay. I figured someone would have bought these right away.
no kidding. perhaps it was the timing of my auction but the last set went for $700 and some guy has a set with bid up to $500 already :confused: My next car is a GN so that's what they are for but $$ is tight so gotta sell.
If you want them pm or email. thnx.

I'd be interested, but money is tight here also, and with the SS torn apart and a bad tranny, it wouldn't be wise for me to have a spare set laying around. I seen someone over at www.oldspower.com in the parts wanted section looking for lightning rods maybe he'll be interested. Good luck with the sale.

Back