Lightweight Regal GNX Lookalike rolling

Carbon Fiber AND Kenne Bell, now thats a Buick folks :eek:....................... Good luck selling it.

Is there anyway you can take a closer pic of the inside of the doors, w/o the door panels on? I'm just curious what they used. Pm me if you want to sell the KB airdam. If I had the money this car would have a home.

Ill see what i can do ....i thought you were ragging my CF and KB :rolleyes:

Yeah, when I looked back at my post the "good luck selling it" part probably offened you. But I actually ment good luck selling it :biggrin:. I got the same airdam on my car, and I got a roll of CF that will be made into buick parts. Its all good, I just wanted to see what they used on the inside of the door skin. I'm not sure if they used the 2x2twill all the way though or backed it up with a surface veil for strength. Also who made them VFN? Cute kid, reminds me of my nephew when we are in the garage.

thanks i dont know who made them but they looked nicely made ...the hood i got from VFN let me get the pics for you

If I had money to burn this is the car I would waste it on !!! Man !! this is begggin to be a nasty weekend warrior.
Remember Pm me if you go the other way.

a/c

If this thing had a/c I'd take it in a heart beat!!! I've got to have a/c in this Florida Heat!!!

GN GURU call my hm 631 6751873 im in Stonybrook Longisland if you want to take a look at it . Brian

$5000.xx Anyone not want to cut up their GN and have a very light roller the CF doors included are one of six sets made

Car has been SOLD .......Serge im glad to know that it will now transform into its next stage and that it is in Good hands .......i bought this car as a roller just a shell in 1999 after totaling my 87 GN on a telephone pole ...it is the car i learned on...Its seen many forms and combos ...... in its peak it put 535hp 710lbs to the tire on a Mustang Dyno .....finally the used RPE short block it had gave up after 5 years of hard use and i think the turbo cause that , It may have been a bit crude but was effective in Spanking alot of Quick streetcars in my area over the years....... it will always be a little part of me and me a part of it