like old gnx found

Way to go, abusing a one in 547 on the planet, ultra collectable car lol. Good job.

To run a car that appraises at 80,000 dollars into the ground, is nothing to be proud of lol.

Why should it matter if he drove it or not, its not like he needs $80000, he sold it for dirt, A car is made to be driven, who the hell wants to look at it in storage. He drove this car hard everyday for 20 years. Who is better than him, he got his fix that you all dream about......All of you complaining sound just a little jealous...LOL

I'd be proud. I'd buy a 1k mile car and drive the hell out of it. It's a car, not a piece of art.

Way to go, abusing a one in 547 on the planet, ultra collectable car lol. Good job.

To run a car that appraises at 80,000 dollars into the ground, is nothing to be proud of lol.

20 years ago when he started driving it into the ground (as you put it) it was only worth $30,000.I give the guy credit for driving it.IMO nearly 500 GNXs are going to waste by just sitting.

ill run it into the ground then restore it then run it into the ground again then ill restore it again then run it into the ground again then ill be dead!!!LOL

this guy is my freaking hero for:

first of all owning a gnX

and more importantly, driving it like a man and not hiding it from the world. Two thumbs up. I wish my wife would let me buy it, I would give you 30k this minute if she wouldn't run over me with it when I got it home :eek:

This GNX is awesome. The owner had fun with it and probably got good money when he sold it. In fact, this GNX looks great from the pics. With a little body work, paint and detail the car will be mint and u can drive it!

We only live once. Even GNXs should be driven even if it's just a Sunday drive. You are probably doing more damage by letting the car sit. An extremely low mileage GNX might look awesome on the outside and interior but those tranny seals might dry up and the pistons are also dried up.

Enjoy what u have.

Congrats on driving that GNX and still getting your money back after "driving it into the ground"!

My $380 dollar POS Malibu (paid that in 1986) wasn't and still isn't worth hardly anything if I'd sell it. I drive the sh!t out of it and don't have to worry about miles making it any less valuable...:D My only problem is keeping it running.:redface: