like old gnx found

Nothing wrong with that - it's nice to see one that was actually driven rather than hermetically sealed for future profit. The price on that should be such that a mere mortal could afford it, too.

Jim

Its gonna sell because bids are at 15k and the reserve not met indicator is not there!!! Imagine getting one that cheap, even though it will go up.:rolleyes:

Also that ebay Id is a member of this board cause I remember him talking about another turbo car he sold on ebay. I think it was a TTA hardtop that he was selling.

Nothing wrong with driving a car that was meant to be driven, HARD. I know certain cars are rare and worth saving but on the other hand I've always found it ironic that the fastest, best performing cars in the world are the ones that people seal up in a garage and never enjoy.

So like others have said already not only did someone get to enjoy this one but it's a rare opportunity to see a GNX on the market at a lower price.

Engine and trans already rebuilt, take care of some rust and body work, paint it, and there you have it.

The guy was a Golf Pro at a Country Club on Long Island,NY. I was the first car he raced with it back in 87. I had an 85 Mustang GT that I thought was fast as hell. He spanked me pretty good back then. :eek:

Spoke with him last year.He told me the car was on its second engine and 3rd tranny. He drove that thing EVERY day. I remember seeing him driving it even when it was snowing outside. Throught the salted roads of N.Y. Had a decent amount of rust at the time.

He said he would sell it when the new SRT-8 Chargers came out.

I think I still have his business card somewhere. If I do, I can post his number so a prospective buyer can contact him.

About 5 years ago Kirban had a GNX forsale with 170K + miles on it that sold for about $12k to someone down in the Tennessee or Kentucky area. I wonder if thats the same car? :confused:

70Mach1; said:
I guess he didn't read your post.
Funny how that happens :)

No, I read the damn post!
I saw the ebay auction and saw the car was down south. I was putting two and two together since the Kirban GNX with 170k+ miles went down south.
Excuse me for making an assumption or asking a question. Not all of us have time to sit on here all day like the peanut gallery and make comments. :mad:

No, I read the damn post!
I saw the ebay auction and saw the car was down south. I was putting two and two together since the Kirban GNX with 170k+ miles went down south.
Excuse me for making an assumption or asking a question. Not all of us have time to sit on here all day like the peanut gallery and make comments. :mad:

:rolleyes:

Rich, I guess we are officially the "Peanut Gallery" :cool:

So how many miles do your cars REALLY have ?:biggrin:

I haven't put a total of 1000 miles on ALL my cars execpt my original car. You can look at mine and tell which ones have rolled and which ones have not.... LOL