like old gnx found

not original block....too much $ in my opinion

the cost of paint work. rust etc... and the fact that the block is not original... i would rather buy one for more money and less problems..

the cost of paint work. rust etc... and the fact that the block is not original... i would rather buy one for more money and less problems..

Just to keep things in perspective the car is mechanically sound, and the interior is in low mile condition. Yes it does not have the orginal factory block but the good news it is a orginal factory turbo short block replaced at 153k miles, not a rebuilt motor. For someone that has the resources and the skill the major issue is just repair or replacement of the rusted metal and paint. The car will be a excellent value for someone

gotta remember ... it's still a GNX !!!! :biggrin: I didn't think the price was to bad if ya wanted one .. some people can't afford the $80/100k now for a nice one .. this one here they can drive and pick at it as they want to ... good luck if it was someone here :)

Not sure if anyone here purchased this car GNX 107, but if you did and need any history on the car, I can do so. I personally worked on this car and did all the major work. Jim Andrews, the Golf pro mentioned above, did not come see me unless there was a problem a local shop could not accomplish. I have all the receipts of all the work done and can give you all the details. I spoke to him the other night and really misses his car and may start looking for another one, the srt8 charger isnt doing it for him as he hoped. Good Luck

Not sure if anyone here purchased this car GNX 107, but if you did and need any history on the car, I can do so. I personally worked on this car and did all the major work. Jim Andrews, the Golf pro mentioned above, did not come see me unless there was a problem a local shop could not accomplish. I have all the receipts of all the work done and can give you all the details. I spoke to him the other night and really misses his car and may start looking for another one, the srt8 charger isnt doing it for him as he hoped. Good Luck

Where do you work ?

I'll take his SRT-8 on trade towards my 600 mile car if he's interested.
He know's who I am.

The car sold for 30K right? I bid up to $27,500 and stopped, that was to high IMO but...... If you want an X...

Still for sale, GNX 107

The buyer backed out of the deal, so before I relist on ebay make me an offer

Contact me with a PM if interested an leave your number I will call back.

Bryan

The buyer backed out of the deal, so before I relist on ebay make me an offer

Contact me with a PM if interested an leave your number I will call back.

Bryan

I offered you 30k to end the auction via email with no response??????

Way to go, abusing a one in 547 on the planet, ultra collectable car lol. Good job.

To run a car that appraises at 80,000 dollars into the ground, is nothing to be proud of lol.

Way to go, abusing a one in 547 on the planet, ultra collectable car lol. Good job.

To run a car that appraises at 80,000 dollars into the ground, is nothing to be proud of lol.

It wasn't run into the ground. It was well maintained and simply driven. Cars are made to be driven not to be hermetically sealed and years later sold to the highest bidder who will then do the same thing with it.

I say good job actually enjoying a one in 547 car. People who buy them to flip them have no appreciation for what a great car they are - they're just making an investment.

Jim