You can type here any text you want

Lime green Kawasaki 650R

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
One of these pulled up next to me tonight. At the first line up, he took off but I let him go cuze we'd have to blow through intersections to finish the race and I wasnt gonna do that.

We ended up lined up again with a nice open stretch ahead...he knew I was gonna go this time cuz when I pulled up next to him I smiled and nodded then looked ahead to wait for the green.

On the green we both go. Even while my tires spun through 2nd gear I was still walking him. I got out about 3-4 lengths and then shut it down cuz he was only getting further away.

Once he saw brake lights, he slowed too, and then looked for a way to go hide...exit stage right.

What is it with all these sore losers?

Nice kill. Always nice to out run a bike! How does that 68 with the 502 ci. compare to the Buick?

Nice, now I know what will happen if I race my new 2011 650r against the buick.. they said its a mid 11 sec bike.. mine only has 160 miles on it so I just cruise and shift at 4k while I break it in. These things red line at 11k! Could the guy ride at all ?

Nice kill. Always nice to out run a bike! How does that 68 with the 502 ci. compare to the Buick?

Two totally different animals. The Camaro can't hook to save it's life, I normally accelerate with a soft launch in 1st and then bang 2nd and 3rd hard...it'll spin the tires through 3rd gear if I hit it too hard...
Once rolling, they both pull about the same, but in a 1/4 mile drag race...my money is on the GN

Nice, now I know what will happen if I race my new 2011 650r against the buick.. they said its a mid 11 sec bike.. mine only has 160 miles on it so I just cruise and shift at 4k while I break it in. These things red line at 11k! Could the guy ride at all ?

I don't think he knew how to launch it very well, but the 650r is advertized at a 12.0 in the 1/4 with a 0-60 of 3.8. He was definitely trying to stay with me tho'

Exit stage right.

Hmmm.
Why do I think his "other" car might be a Mustang.

Nice kill.

Mike B.

Nice kill, i was going to post a similar situation. Not to steal your thunder(seems you have a great record,love reading your kills)i pull out on long straight from my brothers home saturday, see lights from this bike in the distance, closing in quick,,,so i fly into it as he is passing me on the lt side,i buried the speedometer,i'm on his azz, his girlfriend looked back, she could of sheet herself to see me there.. He then slowed down and turned off. I'll bet this dude has a new respect for old black buicks ..not a kill but a wake -up call!!! Keep up the good work meanchicken!!!!!!

LOL....gotta give out "teaching moments" whenever we can.

They say that California has some of the lowest scholastic scores in the nation. However, I see kids getting schooled every day that I drive my GN.:eek::D

Nice kill.

Mike Barnard

Thanks, Spoolfool2.
Now I need to find out who the Creeper was who drove past my house tonight at around 9:30PM in a Turbo Buick...twice...and didn't stop to say hello.

I was in the garage finishing up my Smog Test tune and set-up for tomorrow AM, and heard a familiar rumble.
I looked up and a TB goes cruising by. I walked out onto the drive way and he was already down the street a few houses and still rolling.
A couple minutes later he went by again...rolling a little slower this time...so I know he saw my GN, Camaro and me in the garage, whoever he was. I couldn't see because it was dark outside and I was in a lit up garage. I walked out again and he was still rolling down the street and around the corner...
I waited for lap 3 but he never came back around.

Smoked another Ninja 650 today....these might actually be Ninja ZX6R's....they kinda look the same...so I dunno...anyway...

From about 25mph roll as we left a red light, I was far enough ahead...about 2-3 lengths... to see him in my rear view mirror and he gunned it to buzz me....well I gunned it back....and he stayed right there in my rear view mirror about 2-3 car lengths back to about 90mph when I let out.

He cruised by and gave me a thumbs up.

Back