Limit- TE45a w/ actuator

Fuelie600

$750 shipped. Has PTE .63 exh w/ P-trim. Includes step hose from 2" to 2 1/2" if needed. Approximately 1,100 miles/14 track passes. No shaft play. Pics available. Went 130mph in my car. E mail me please with request. Thank you, Brian

This is a beautiful street turbo, and will not require too high a stall. Around 3,000 will do w/ the .63 exh and p-trim. At the track, it will take you deep into the 10's. Brian

hey fuelie,
i may be interested in your turbo if you still have it.do you have pictures of the turbo? i had a bad experience with another guy on this board with his pt52, stated that it had no play in it and it was in good condition.when it came, it looked like **** and needed a complete rebuild.$$$$.anyhow if you still have it, let me know.

Looking to go big John?

If I can pick up one of the GTQ's running around here I will be selling my P-trim 70 GT. You can hold it in your hand, eyeball it, try it, etc... :)

Billy, I'll send pics out tonight, but it looks like John Evans is going to buy the turbo. I will let you know if anything changes. Thank you, Brian