Limited purchased from Nick Micale

On the website for Dakota, they say a speedometer sensor is included. It goes on to say how to calibrate. Do you have the instructions? If not you should contact them for a copy. I'm sure they could help with that.

I would have no complaints if , the engine wasn't blowing and dripping oil and needs other work, or if it was mentioned that the carpet has a hole in it and needs replacing, there is a slight ripple in the paint where I removed the bump strip, the mag wheels on it now don't match the picture, by the way there is no glove compartment as its taken up by the AC system, oh yeah, the speedometer needs calibration and here is how you can do it. And I highly doubt the delivery driver had anything to do with any of it. It also didn't help that another vendor was helping him and hyping the car up. Yeah, I guess I should have flown out to see it.
Almost forgot the biggest issue, this car has a "rebuit" title!

remind me to never sell you anything. as you'd find fault with it,

wow, just wow.

1. I hope to never buy from an old arrogant ass again
2.Its not poor me bullshit, someone brought it up and I answered. (Don t read this post if you don't like it)

I didnt realize this gets posted to the top of "whats new" forum every time a reply is made. I will digress

Well Ive read a few older comments about getting ripped off by ole Nick and It disgust me when I find an older one and his friends continued to help him rip people off with there undying support. TurboTGuy has been pushing sales for him for years even though he was involved in quit a few upsetting threads. A lot of the old timers here have turned into big crooks.