Limited purchased from Nick Micale

sorry to interrupted..but where would I fined the vintage air thread I know there's one on here.

Removing the stock AC/Heat box and installing a vintage air under dash unit, has it been done?
Thread starter87 WE2 Start dateFeb 28, 2013

I would stick with the original system for many reasons,
I have one but the glove compartment is gone for the room it needed I guess. Vintage air is supposedly owned by Nick Micale (so he said, oh but he wouldn't lie because he a christian ;))

I would stick with the original system for many reasons,
I have one but the glove compartment is gone for the room it needed I guess. Vintage air is supposedly owned by Nick Micale (so he said, oh but he wouldn't lie because he a christian ;))
Lol, vintage air owned by nick. That's a new one..

that vintage air system is the beat a.c. unit I've seen. Better than my new truck or Jag. Would never go back to factory. Is it worth the cost well that's hard to say. System is pricey but works amazing

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Boost231 may be on to something with the videos, running, driving, and in to boost and odometer check. Otherwise hard to prove "transporter" damage. To the buyer or carrier with out it. That is what it has become. Don't trust anyone even if they are a vendor.

I .... Vintage air is supposedly owned by Nick Micale (so he said, oh but he wouldn't lie because he a christian ;))

This proves you are some kind of wacko?

I NEVER told you I owned Vintage Air, but I am a distributor for them.

It is in my best interest to completely ignore you.

I posted the question:
Sounds like a lot of the same parts in the limited. Another rocket. So your company developed Vintage Air?
And you posted the reply:
Yes, we are fortunate to develop with Vintage Air, a great company, to provide an "under-dash" kit with all the special and custom parts needed for any 1978-1988 G-Body car.

The "heart" of this kit is the VA Gen-IV unit which is is the basis of most of their aftermarket AC systems.

For those not familiar the Gen- IV, controls are all electronic, no vacuum at all!
Can you real blame me for a misunderstanding?
*************************************************************************************************************
This proves you are some kind of wacko?

I NEVER told you I owned Vintage Air, but I am a distributor for them.

It is in my best interest to completely ignore you.

Carrier owns Vintage Air?

Sorry Boost231 there are two subject in this post. I know Carrier company does refrigeration and air conditioning, so I though you were replying about the Vintage Air.
Lol. Gotcha I got confused. Vintage air is awesome. glad nick and vintage air got together and made a kit that will work with our cars. Super clean unit and love the quality and performance. Only negative is the glove box size but I didn't use it before. I have all my wiring and relays behind the glove box since my car is hand wired and on a stand alone harness.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Either way, Just read the very last line on Nick's original ad.......Next time, don't buy a car unseen, driven, and felt.....
But, I'm sure you already knew this by now... Mike

Why is the buyer always the bad guy, he pays his money takes it up the hoop but it's his fault somehow. I followed that thread and the car was suppose to be a rocket what happened ? I know the buyer "SCREWED SOMETHING UP"!! REALLY......

Because vendors have "status" that alot of people will back with their experiences with them. Not possible they could screw someone... in their beliefs. If the board had a rating like ebay with a % it would have changed the way I have interacted with said vendor. After getting jacked a couple times on ebay, I only deal with people that have alot of transactions and 100% rating. I don't deal with a 99.3% rating....not worth it to me. I believe the op, because of my own experience

I would have no complaints if , the engine wasn't blowing and dripping oil and needs other work, or if it was mentioned that the carpet has a hole in it and needs replacing, there is a slight ripple in the paint where I removed the bump strip, the mag wheels on it now don't match the picture, by the way there is no glove compartment as its taken up by the AC system, oh yeah, the speedometer needs calibration and here is how you can do it. And I highly doubt the delivery driver had anything to do with any of it. It also didn't help that another vendor was helping him and hyping the car up. Yeah, I guess I should have flown out to see it.