You can type here any text you want

Limited Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am handicapped at the know how that it takes to keep these cars tuned. I also don't want to get on the parts $$ treadmill. That is why.

---------------
Oh to save me answering questions here is what it could use but doesn't need.

1) Rug (showing age)
2) (still clean) but could use engine compartment detail.
3) Cruise Control not working
4) When cool out left front sweaks for 1st few mins of driving. then goes away

YEAH the BUICK EMBLEM was OFF for the PHOTO cause the hood was repainted... its there now.

YEAH the Grille is wrong it is from an 86 GN.. I liked the chrome better. orig grille traded off

hope you have a change of hart.but if you dont good luck my friend,buy the way nice car.;)

hope you have a change of hart.but if you dont good luck my friend,buy the way nice car.;)

Thanks. I would like to keep it, but I have my eye on a hot little s10 in Boston that would make a summer fun driver/strip tripper.

the ad says no title?

its to old for a title in NH .. so ya get a bill of sale.. thats it .. NOT a problem registering it in your state . My Mazda also came from a non titled state(Vermont) .. Gave em my bill of sale and away I went .. well after I paid the good ol state of Mass a title fee and sales tax(whatever NADA has it booked for) :eek::mad:

Ur selling your TR to get an S10 truck? I don't get it? Well, actually I do since these cars can bleed you dry but either way GLWS.

You WILL be sorry! You think that S10 is not going to need tuning or mantainance parts??? Chris must really be ragging your arse about the Buick. She'll rag you just the same about another PU that's a "race car". BTW those S10 swaps can be real butcher jobs. You should sell the 4x4 S10, buy a nice replacement for the 88 and still have some left for the Buick. You can easily get more out of it with spending less than $600...

Ur selling your TR to get an S10 truck? I don't get it? Well, actually I do since these cars can bleed you dry but either way GLWS.

Yes I always had a desire for a V-8 s10. what makes this one neat is somthing special about it.

adding photos--

The Wheels are PRONTOS If yo want to make a deal with him. Currently I have the factory T wheels

Attachments

• P1030994.jpg
    P1030994.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,462
  • P1000253.jpg
    P1000253.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,464
  • P1070438.jpg
    P1070438.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,465
Also As GRUMPY would say I have the GAY Silver hood bump :eek:

Attachments

• sfi1.jpg
    sfi1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,464
:eek: have anymore BLACK paint left ?? Problem solved quickly :p good luck sellin!!

:eek: have anymore BLACK paint left ?? Problem solved quickly :p good luck sellin!!

Thanks, So far nothing but Craiglist scammers. You gotta love the stories these people dream up.

One said she was a single mother looking to buy a car for her son but wanted me to click on a link to a web site to make sure this is what he wanted...

Wouldn't work in GA, anything 1986 or newer MUST have a title here or you can't register it. :(

I dont belive it. So if I move to GA (I won't) I could not use my TT because I have no title? Too think my friends move there & begged us to move there. NOT!

I dont belive it. So if I move to GA (I won't) I could not use my TT because I have no title? Too think my friends move there & begged us to move there. NOT!
You can't register a car in GA without a title but you can walk into a gun store and buy a gun using an old library card for ID :D
Good luck with the sale, nice looking car :cool:

Just called the DMV for the sake of argument :D

It can be registered, but it must be inspected as if it was a salvaged vehicle to be able to get a GA title made. So, I was wrong, it can be sold here, just a couple more hoops.

Sorry to rip your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back