You can type here any text you want

Link To Midwest Shootout Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey any videos on that day you can post?

there should be some from 1320video in the next couple of weeks. I personally only shot videos of my car. The first one I blew an intercooler pipe, and broke a bracket. My next run I just couldn't get any top end. Gonna tighten it up abit. So nothing of any quality. I kind of got preoccupied with my car. I let my buddy run the camera, and he didn't shoot anything. Sorry:(

The junkyard dog fairmont was very cool. 9.49!!!:eek:
The chevy II wagon was trapping 171!!!
And there were plenty of Turbo Buicks. I had alot of fun, even though I got hosed with issues. It was my first trip back to the strip since I popped the Head Gaskets in September.

I wish I would have gone! I went to the Fall 07 shootout and had a blast. I love the TYDO Racecars Chevy II Wagon. Mark(that owns and drives the wagon) is who installed the roll bar in my WE4 and if I can find the time to work it in he is going to do a frame notch and mini tub some time this year.

It was damn cold, and now im sick with a chest cold AGAIN.. same damn cold in the last 2 weeks.

At least i didnt break the car, went on the trailer after 3 12 second passes, blowing thru the convertor, or something else...

Ive gotta figure it out, going from 11.19 at 121 to a best that day of 12.10 at 110... Only power adders/changes, were valve springs, champion intake, porting the upper intake, throttle body is bigger, and RJC pullies,... oh yeah, the culprit... 9/11 convertor :rolleyes:

Im not upset, at least i wasnt the only one that lost 15mph with the new upgrades.. Tough times and bad day at the track..

BW

It was damn cold, and now im sick with a chest cold AGAIN.. same damn cold in the last 2 weeks.

At least i didnt break the car, went on the trailer after 3 12 second passes, blowing thru the convertor, or something else...

Ive gotta figure it out, going from 11.19 at 121 to a best that day of 12.10 at 110... Only power adders/changes, were valve springs, champion intake, porting the upper intake, throttle body is bigger, and RJC pullies,... oh yeah, the culprit... 9/11 convertor :rolleyes:

Im not upset, at least i wasnt the only one that lost 15mph with the new upgrades.. Tough times and bad day at the track..

BW
I talked with Dusty, and he wants my converter back. He's gonna tighten it up to 2800. I made a couple of passes for him Wed. night, and I was only getting 250 rpm drop between 1/2 and 150 between 2/3!!:eek: So we'll give that a try, all passes were on 24psi on saturday!!!! I knew something wasn't right. But I had a blast froze my nutz off!!!!

I talked with Dusty, and he wants my converter back. He's gonna tighten it up to 2800. I made a couple of passes for him Wed. night, and I was only getting 250 rpm drop between 1/2 and 150 between 2/3!!:eek: So we'll give that a try, all passes were on 24psi on saturday!!!! I knew something wasn't right. But I had a blast froze my nutz off!!!!

Hmm that sucks that you now have to take it back out. Why not just jump up to a te45a LOL:biggrin:

Daviss on this site also went with a convertor change and lost 15mph that day at the track, i dont think it was a good day at the track for any of us.

Well, it was fun, im going back here in a week or the next nicest night.

Crabby bought a stage II car thursday, dude, the car is sweet as hell!
BW

Back