You can type here any text you want

link to new pics after World Finals win

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
with the amp door up and the cover over the sub...everything in the trunk becomes black carpet.

congrats!!! very hard to accomplish what you did.....i competed in IASCA IDBL one year(2001) and managed third at the world finals....i still show off my cup till this day....

I've been competing and judging USACi World Finals on and off since 97. I took third in 97, 11th in 98, sixth in 99...took a break...World Champ in 04, Best of Show in 04, Judged 05 and 06, second in two classes in 07, World Champ 08 and runner up for Best of Show in 08.

WOW - that setup looks amazing--- love the stealth trap door cover... can you put together a list of mods you have done.... or guide me to where you might already have one posted. oh and CONGRATS

What goes on behind the scenes is what wins a lot of times. That amp has internal fan cooling but I have a secondary extreme cooling set up that is good for 290cfm of interior air channeled through the amp rack and out into the trunk area. All wiring is color coded as well. I don't show those pics unless I'm at a show.
It's a Sony C90 head unit into a Rane rpm26z pro audio processor then out to a Tru Billet amplifier to run the whole system. The MBQUart 15 takes care of the bottom end while the Hybrid Audio gear runs the top end. It's a 6.5 in the kick with two pair of tweeters....one set is in the a-pillars, hidden. I'll try to get my cardomain site updated with the new pics soon and show a pic with the covers over everything. You can't tell there is one piece of audio in the trunk with the covers up.

I actually did that before I caught it as your screen name...since I'm plagiarising I could cut you one of those decals if you want it. LOL.

Great win

That is a great looking ride and your system must rock. Good win and hope to see your car one day. HiTech6

what kind of setup is the box, is it just sealed into the spare tire well or is there part of it hidden?
thats a great looking setup, i might steal a few of your ideas when i do mine haha

Back