You can type here any text you want

linkage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wbzautocustomiz

Want my GN to go 11's one day
Can someone post a pic of the linkage from column to trans I have to find one my car's linkage has been removed and have to find at junkyard and it has become quite a task since the seem cut every last one to remove trans regal, cutlass, monte, grandprix, etc.

Shifter Linkage Parts
Do not forget to grab the spring & the little white plastic. Check your bushing on the column as well where the rod attaches. The best thing to find is a trans & engine that hasn't been pulled.

Thanks, what is the larger white piece nuetral saftey switch? And its hard to find any car that hasnt had engine and trans pulled but thanks for pic at least now i know what is should look like, PS does anyone sell this part as a whole?

Thanks, what is the larger white piece nuetral saftey switch? And its hard to find any car that hasnt had engine and trans pulled but thanks for pic at least now i know what is should look like, PS does anyone sell this part as a whole?

We sell the part as a whole kit or individual. Powder coated or bare.
GBodyParts.com Online

Back