You can type here any text you want

loaded ported tb, 140 amp upgrade, etc...4 sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
my cars going back to stock. got some stuff off my car for sale

the complete lt1 140 amp alt upgrade. includes the alt with the better cooling fan, the correct wire jack (just cut and splice into your existing harness), the correct bracket and belt. bolt-on and go. i've done alot of clean-up work on the bracket by smoothing off some of the casting slag. it is in perfect shape. this bracket is not the same as the stock 84/85 hot air bracket. your ac will bolt up the same
$90 shipped

ignition module/coil pack mounting bracket. its been powder coated black and the caspers adapter plate to convert to 86/87 ignition module is still on it. i just went to caspers site to try and price it, but couldn't find one. how about $40 shipped? i'll also include a set of plug wires that have about 2000 miles on them. they are the pre-cut ones for the hot airs that kirban used to sell. i'll remove the heat wrap from them before i ship.

caspers pos battery cable. absolutely perfect condition all the way down to the starter. clean and still looks new. these are $82 on caspers site. i'll do $40 shipped.

egr delet plate. comes with hardware and the cap for the rear of the intake. $20 shipped. if you buy something else, price for this drops to $11

turbo mounting bracket with oil drainback see-through window. i've left the hardware attached to it so it looks a little odd in the picture. i will also include a set of the solid heater lines that don't have the tb heat ports on them. i'll do $25 shipped

powder coated water pump pulley, this is the 2 groove pulley. same size as the stock 3 groove pulley. $20 shipped

ported throttle body that just had the full service by steve at throttlebodys.com. has maybe 15 miles on it, no joke. i removed the heater ports that protrude out of it to help lighten/clean it up a bit. i will also leave the iac attached, and the billet vaccum block, and the brand new tps sensor. this is easily like a $230 value. you do not have to get your chip reprogramed to install this throttle body. just bolt on and go. I'll take $150 shipped

alternator stuff and battery cable are sold. everything else still available. and let me know anything else you may need

parts

I will take the throttle body, wires, coil bracket, and the turbo mount plate. Give me a call with total and your paypal info.

George
803 351-0041

I believe it's 226.00

that just leaves the egr delete and the powder coated 2 groove pulley. somebody take them both for $30 shipped

Back