Attachments

• partspics 007.jpg
    partspics 007.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3,353
  • partspics 011.jpg
    partspics 011.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 3,894
lol

I will forward this thread to him and tell him to get busy. He is working on it today as we speak. Making the dual fan shroud with twin 3000 cfm fans, finishing the tig work on the header seams, Motor is already in the car today. I spoke to him awhile ago. The intercooler, ams 1000, and XFI are on order. Should be ready to roll out for the power tour. All this is done in his 2 car garage. Homemade brackets, neck, trying some different valve cover designs for clearance. Dart big m 540 inch, twin bb gt42r's, Extreme automatics pro 400 with gearvendors, PTC converter by Dusty Bradford, tuning hardware/software by Hartline Performance. It even has ac :eek:

Damn !! :eek: What a monster ! I'm no expert, but won't that intake manifold cause some restriction ? Just wondering...:confused:

ttbb

Damn !! :eek: What a monster ! I'm no expert, but won't that intake manifold cause some restriction ? Just wondering...:confused:

if it does what will it lose from 2500 hp to 2000 hp? I mean he is trying to get it ready for the power tour and clear the hood and still have ac. In the end there will be more changes I am sure. The headers and turbo location have changed a few times so far. It is a street car not a race car. Just a good ole boy in his garage. :cool:

if it does what will it lose from 2500 hp to 2000 hp? I mean he is trying to get it ready for the power tour and clear the hood and still have ac. In the end there will be more changes I am sure. The headers and turbo location have changed a few times so far. It is a street car not a race car. Just a good ole boy in his garage. :cool:

Ok, I thought it was a race car. I could live with a 2500 > 2000hp lose :eek: :biggrin:

Wow that is going to be nasty.
Cool project, more updates please.

Update

Thanks to Hartline Performance some new goodies showed up and more work was done. All that is left is the AMS-1000 and a BOV. Hopefully this thing is ready for this years hotrod power tour. Headers are complete and intercooler installed. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• TREX.jpg
    TREX.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 3,504
thanks

VERY NICE!!!:biggrin:

Oh and thanks to Dusty at Twisted 6 racing as well for the converter and Extreme Automatics for the trans in the car too :eek:

Dusty what size drag radial would you use on this car? It currently has 390/40/17 m&h's that go up in smoke like a crackhouse in saint pete on 4th of july :p

Oh and thanks to Dusty at Twisted 6 racing as well for the converter and Extreme Automatics for the trans in the car too :eek:

Dusty what size drag radial would you use on this car? It currently has 390/40/17 m&h's that go up in smoke like a crackhouse in saint pete on 4th of july :p

Is the car mini tubbed?

What size rear wheel?

What's the rear suspension set-up? Stock suspension, cal-trac's, ladder bar???? If you had a picture so I can see how the car sits, that would help as well.

I want one:mad: If I can't make my GN run consistant this year. I am pulling the motor and putting it in my S-10. Then maybe I can build something like this for my GN.:confused:

wheel

Is the car mini tubbed?

What size rear wheel?

What's the rear suspension set-up? Stock suspension, cal-trac's, ladder bar???? If you had a picture so I can see how the car sits, that would help as well.

I will post some rear suspension pics tonight when I get home. It is mini tubbed 4 link. Plenty of room. Rear wheel is 17x11.