Local Twin Turbo Big Block

pic

Here is a shot of the rear suspension. It is tucked away but you get the idea. It is a street car not a race car.

Attachments

• TRexupdate.jpg
    TRexupdate.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 2,822
suspension

yes it is. It had a supercharged big block when this picture was taken.

Im longhauling again this year... i'll keep an eye out for it and Make sure and not start any sh!t.....:eek:

ps it looks like a baaaaaaaad muther... nice job

I want one:mad: If I can't make my GN run consistant this year. I am pulling the motor and putting it in my S-10. Then maybe I can build something like this for my GN.:confused:

have you seen my sonoma build up in the hybrids forum? back halved, liquid IC, bb 76mm, lots of goodies!

TT bb

A couple more teaser pics. Radiator, dual fans and shroud were completed today. :eek:

Attachments

• inglewood house remodel 058.jpg
    inglewood house remodel 058.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,502
  • inglewood house remodel 060.jpg
    inglewood house remodel 060.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2,594
update

Car is running. Still some powdercoating and finishwork but it runs and it sounds incredible. I thought it was going to be tame and sound weak compared to the old supercharged bigblock that was in there but I was wrong :eek:

Next step is to get the brakes hooked up along with other miscelaneous tasks such as tying down turbo coolant feed hoses. Then back it out for its first drive. Yes it is a true street car. No trailers.

The last thing is to get Cal tuning it and bother Dusty to help us get the suspension dialed in. Wait it is just a stock rearend according to some of the einsteins out there :cool: :rolleyes:

The one picture is of the pre fabricating stage. Done inside of the garage as was the whole car from start to finish.

Attachments

• updatedTTpics.jpg
    updatedTTpics.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 2,171
  • updatedTTpics2.jpg
    updatedTTpics2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 2,186
  • rexf 748.jpg
    rexf 748.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2,149
update

The car was sold as a roller. The complete turn key twin turbo setup with just start up time on it is for sale. Other obligations along with losing interest led to the sale of this project. If anyone is interested PM or email me for info.