You can type here any text you want

locked threads...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Kevin

If it was'nt for my spaniard ancestors, you would not be mexican, you would be an indian still fool. anyways, shut up!

TURBOELKY said:
If it was'nt for my spaniard ancestors, you would not be mexican, you would be an indian still fool. anyways, shut up!

You obviosly don't know history very well, let me give you a lesson on history when we meet at the show on the 18th next month, I wont get into it on the board, this board is made to discuss Buicks only, not to educate you in world history or to call eachother names like fools, Immigrants, mexicans and indians.

wiked

here you go sire

Indio pendejo ;)
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/dpalfrey/dpconquest.html
read the Doña Marina, there is your first mixed blood spaniard/myan mix= mexican! enjoy maestro. :o
what did you think, mexico was the birth place of spanish???? I'll teach you something. and dont try to pull the racial card. I may be a redneck, but my grandfathers name is Jose Diaz. He lives in Tepa. Mexico and is probably your daddy. And his parents are from Spain.

TURBOELKY said:
Indio pendejo ;)
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/dpalfrey/dpconquest.html
read the Doña Marina, there is your first mixed blood spaniard/myan mix= mexican! enjoy maestro. :o
what did you think, mexico was the birth place of spanish???? I'll teach you something. and dont try to pull the racial card. I may be a redneck, but my grandfathers name is Jose Diaz. He lives in Tepa. Mexico and is probably your daddy. And his parents are from Spain.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but to begin with Im not mexican ;) not that there would be nothing wrong if i was, my brother is a History teacher maybe he could take you back to elementary school and teach you all over. :rolleyes:

oh

thought you were hispanic, then I realized that you have your own nationality
....moranian :D well, there's your mexican history month for ya! hey, i'm done with you till november.... :wink:

TURBOELKY said:
thought you were hispanic, then I realized that you have your own nationality
....moranian :D well, there's your mexican history month for ya! hey, i'm done with you till november.... :wink:

your insults are just as lame as you. :rolleyes:

how cute they agree on something

haha i could not help it, that one was to easy for a laugh.

"Master of Puppets are pulling your strings, twisting your mind, slashing your dreams" Metallica

lol

XxDarkSidexX said:
how cute they agree on something

haha i could not help it, that one was to easy for a laugh.

"Master of Puppets are pulling your strings, twisting your mind, slashing your dreams" Metallica
that makes me sick I agreed with him :D

Back